RFK Jr.

4 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Mate, she went back on her oath to the constitution when she breached the Capitol like she did. She’s a traitor. It’s very black and white.

I'm not going to press this too far with you.  What you said about her was a bit too much.  That's all I have to say about it.  

• Sad 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy is a POS?

no way!!!!

And the reliable media.

Absolutely brutal take down to their faces.

I'm finding it more interesting watching the comments of over 50,000 people in the chat on the live stream fed up with the Left.  I think the few Lefites on here need to wake up.  Nobody likes the Left anymore.

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy is a POS?

no way!!!!

And the reliable media.

Absolutely brutal take down to their faces.

How exactly is this a “brutal take down” again?

3 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

His speaking has nothing specific to do with Rumble.  What is wrong with you?  Put on a CNN feed if that makes you feel better.  Get a grip #######, I just provided a link so people that want to watch his official feed can watch.  

3 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Suspending campaign.

Removing himself from ballot in battleground states.

Yeah, getting the vibe he's not endorsing anyone.  Would have been a good boost if he endorsed Trump.  He clearly stated he doesn't like the Left though.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, phypon said:

His speaking has nothing specific to do with Rumble.  What is wrong with you?  Put on a CNN feed if that makes you feel better.  Get a grip #######, I just provided a link so people that want to watch his official feed can watch.  

The link above was to it streaming on rumble… I mean you shared it. 

btw can these tough guy whine and cry any more… 

1 minute ago, Starr-Bills said:

The link above was to it streaming on rumble… I mean you shared it. 

btw can these tough guy whine and cry any more… 

Stop being so f'ing stupid.  Does this link make you feel better?  What platform of a LIVE broadcast gives you the warm fuzzies?  Anyway, yw for the link.  

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

Stop being so f'ing stupid.  Does this link make you feel better?  What platform of a LIVE broadcast gives you the warm fuzzies?  Anyway, yw for the link.  

No need to cover up on my account. 

2 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

The Old one ear felon and worm brain party. That’s pretty catchy.