RFK Jr.

On 8/21/2024 at 4:30 PM, Big Blitz said:

Democrats are going to go hard after him the next 48 hours.  

Threats his wife will never work in Hollywood again.  Threats against him.  Full court press.  All sorts of banana republic ***t.  

Told you

• Thank you (+1) 2

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

At minimum I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that the special guest isn't Trump himself.

Hoax.  I’ll be just fine if I’m not there to watch the weird cheeseburger addict and the guy who likes to eat dogs.  It just gets weirder and weirder for these guys.  One of them is obsessed with the 1980s, Joe Biden, and McDonalds.  Another likes to barbecue dogs and drop off dead bears in Central Park.  And the third has this thing about couches and dolphins and eyeliner.  Weird all around.  I can’t wait to see the clips of the Don whacking down dozens of cheeseburgers and passing the ketchup to RFK while he hammers down a grilled labradoodle.  These people are sick and weird. 

5 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

🙃 it must be hard having such strong beliefs…

It’s really incredible that the one thing Trump did right - one of the most spectacular scientific achievements of the 21st century - is a poison pill for him because his fan club is mostly people who believe in chemtrails.

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Starr-Bills said:

🙃 it must be hard having such strong beliefs…

He did more than that but that was by far his biggest accomplishment.  That's like saying the only hesitation we have in drafting Allen is his arm strength.

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

UNIPARTY

DRAIN THE SWAMP

JILL STEIN IS THE ONLY TRUE POLITICAL OUTSIDER

Yes Trump is a part of this. That's why they keep trying to throw him in jail or kill him. Makes sense

• Like (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

UNIPARTY

DRAIN THE SWAMP

JILL STEIN IS THE ONLY TRUE POLITICAL OUTSIDER

And when she endorses Trump you will change your mind.  Still messed up what you said about Ashley Babbitt.  You really are a scumbag for saying that.  I don't like you.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, phypon said:

And when she endorses Trump you will change your mind.  Still messed up what you said about Ashley Babbitt.  You really are a scumbag for saying that.  I don't like you.

Mate, she went back on her oath to the constitution when she breached the Capitol like she did. She’s a traitor. It’s very black and white.

• Thank you (+1) 1