RFK Jr.

1 hour ago, PetermansRedemption said:

What we really need is a viable third party. But if it hasn’t happened in the past 8 years, it is never happening. 

Why mess with something that has held the test of time?

7 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Will a bear cub be involved?

A dead girl in a cold lake?

Well, he’s a Kennedy and a lifelong democrat, so yeah.  In fact, throw in a death of a personal attorney by suicide in a park, a chef and a paddle board on Martha’s Vineyard, I think he’s your Dem keynote speaker most years. 

• Haha (+1) 1

Maybe if the democrats didn't try to sabotage RFK Jr.'s campaign, file countless legal actions to keep him off the ballot in numerous States, and force him out of the party primaries he would have ended up endorsing Harris? Then everyone hating on him would say how wonderful a guy he is and what a great decision he made. But endorsing Trump? Let the TDS excrement flow.

Maybe that and all the other games the democrats are playing has forced him to correctly conclude this new breed of insane ultra-left democrats are the biggest threat to personal freedom the citizens of our nation have ever faced? And they must be stopped by any means available. Even if that means endorsing the distasteful DJT.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Maybe if the democrats didn't try to sabotage RFK Jr.'s campaign, file countless legal actions to keep him off the ballot in numerous States, and force him out of the party primaries he would have ended up endorsing Harris? Then everyone hating on him would say how wonderful a guy he is and what a great decision he made. But endorsing Trump? Let the TDS excrement flow.

Maybe that and all the other games the democrats are playing has forced him to correctly conclude this new breed of insane ultra-left democrats are the biggest threat to personal freedom the citizens of our nation have ever faced? And they must be stopped by any means available. Even if that means endorsing the distasteful DJT.

That's all they currently have left at their disposal. Bad mouth him in their media and big tech propaganda machine. He's not a big enough problem to try and kill him like his dad and uncle... yet 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Not to mention denying him Secret Service protection, especially given his family's history.

• Like (+1) 2

The RFK factor

NBC News reports that Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. will suspend his presidential campaign on Friday and endorse President Trump. NBC adds that the Trump and Kennedy camps are working toward a joint appearance. Kennedy is to make what he styles an “address to the nation” this coming Friday afternoon. Perhaps the endorsement will come then.

The suspension of Kennedy’s campaign could help Trump. So says Cook Political Report editor Amy Walter here on X: “In The Cook Political Report’s Swing State project survey, RFK voters in swing states are more likely to be Trump (46 percent) than Harris (26 percent).”

You never can tell. I hope his endorsement, if it happens, doesn’t hurt. And you never know what other tricks the Democrats may have up their sleeves. I’d like to hear the rest of RFK running mate Nicole Shanahan’s story.

https://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2024/08/the-rfk-factor.php

Just stay focused everyone.  

Remember everything you hear from Democrats and their surrogate sheep in the media is a lie.  

They are desperately trying to move her numbers and they barely get this.  

Trump is on track.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

That means the Harris campaign needs to enact counter-measures and increase mail in ballot harvesting activity by another 2%.

Oh, and increase the number of times they call RFK Jr "weird".

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 3
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 2

My old Dem buddies have been flooding me with frantic calls, texts, and emails. Unlike Ro, I wouldn’t dream of airing those private conversations publicly, but the message is clear: they’re terrified of the idea of our movement joining forces with Donald Trump. When I point out what the Democratic Party and their super PACs have done to sabotage our campaign, their response is always, “but Trump is worse.” Here’s an idea: stop suing us. Let us debate. Quit rigging the media and the polls. It’s a simple formula, people—get with it.

• Like (+1) 3

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

My old Dem buddies have been flooding me with frantic calls, texts, and emails. Unlike Ro, I wouldn’t dream of airing those private conversations publicly, but the message is clear: they’re terrified of the idea of our movement joining forces with Donald Trump. When I point out what the Democratic Party and their super PACs have done to sabotage our campaign, their response is always, “but Trump is worse.” Here’s an idea: stop suing us. Let us debate. Quit rigging the media and the polls. It’s a simple formula, people—get with it.

"But Trump..." is always the response from the Left. They turn a blind eye to the atrocities of their own party because "Trump." Absolutely shameful 

• Like (+1) 1

15 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He is seriously the scum of the earth if he endorses Trump.   I know he's a loon, but I didn't take him for a complete POS.  We will see.

Why would he be scum of the earth, L Ron?  If he drops out, he's just another American with a vote to cast.  If he feels Harris/Walz is bad for the country, he's doing the patriotic thing.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, K D said:

"But Trump..." is always the response from the Left. They turn a blind eye to the atrocities of their own party because "Trump." Absolutely shameful 

They suffer from a self-inflicted psychological defect which inhibits the ability to think and view anything objectively when Trump is involved. That is what TDS does to the mind. As an example, they actually believe Trump has some master plan to declare himself dictator if he wins in November. And that all of his supporters want him to be dictator. Absolutely false but they're insane. If Trump does win don't expect a peaceful transfer of power. These guys are going to throw a giant pissy fit if they lose.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 2

15 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He is seriously the scum of the earth if he endorses Trump.   I know he's a loon, but I didn't take him for a complete POS.  We will see.

One of those, the enemy of my enemy kinda things?

3 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

One of those, the enemy of my enemy kinda things?

As I said two days ago

21 hours ago, B-Man said:

At first it makes little sense, Kennedy endorsing Trump.

They have many, many policy differences, as well as personal differences I am sure.

BUT, they both recognize that the entrenched government threatens all of us and MUST be dismantled.

• Like (+1) 2