RFK Jr.

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

He would be wise to join Trump but I think his followers want to throw their vote away in hopes it inspires the creation of a new party. I'm not sure how getting 5% of the vote will do that. I think he will get slightly more votes than "Deez Nuts" unfortunately for him.

• Eyeroll 1

2 minutes ago, K D said:

He would be wise to join Trump but I think his followers want to throw their vote away in hopes it inspires the creation of a new party. I'm not sure how getting 5% of the vote will do that. I think he will get slightly more votes than "Deez Nuts" unfortunately for him.

There is always the stein option.

lol

23 minutes ago, K D said:

Depends on how he frames it.  If he tells his followers that throwing-away their votes is a symbolic waste of time and only potentially puts the person they least want to see in the Oval Office, then he could get them to vote for Trump.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

Depends on how he frames it.  If he tells his followers that throwing-away their votes is a symbolic waste of time and only potentially puts the person they least want to see in the Oval Office, then he could get them to vote for Trump.

Or we could just rig it like the Dems and get Trump in that way.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

He can get far more done working with Trump than he can not being in office at all. It seems like a no brainer but the libertarian guys are all about "screw the 2 party system" so it's a hard sell. Except that Trump is not a Republican so if you realize that then maybe it will sting a little less. Because there's only 2 parties then you would be an idiot to not join up with 1 of the parties if you want to enact change

19 minutes ago, K D said:

He can get far more done working with Trump than he can not being in office at all. It seems like a no brainer but the libertarian guys are all about "screw the 2 party system" so it's a hard sell. Except that Trump is not a Republican so if you realize that then maybe it will sting a little less. Because there's only 2 parties then you would be an idiot to not join up with 1 of the parties if you want to enact change

Yup, that's why his message to his supporters is key.

1 hour ago, K D said:

It is not so much about getting things done at this point.  Based on Nicole Shanahan's comments (she is his VP running mate), RFK jr is willing to join with Trump to form an anti-communist coalition to save America from Harris/Weasle.  

• Like (+1) 2

8 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Democrats are going to go hard after him the next 48 hours.  

Threats his wife will never work in Hollywood again.  Threats against him.  Full court press.  All sorts of banana republic ***t.  

• Agree 1

At first it makes little sense, Kennedy endorsing Trump.

They have many, many policy differences, as well as personal differences I am sure.

BUT, they both recognize that the entrenched government threatens all of us and MUST be dismantled.

• Thank you (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.amazon.com/Climate-Crisis-Causing-Fighting-Reverse/dp/1510760563

Single issue candidate running on the need to treat climate change as an existential threat throws his support to guy who says climate change is a hoax. 

Well, there is also the vax thing.  I think you forgot about that, so at least 2 issues.  I'm sure there are more.  Oh yeah, and all the democrats that follow him will now vote Trump.  So there's that too.