RFK Jr.

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

When the hell did I want Harris replaced as Vice President???

You gotta check that copium you are smoking. It might be laced with something. 

The majority of your party did.  Hence the reason she had the worst approval ratings of any VP ever.  But ride that sugar high as long as you can...

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

The majority of your party did.  Hence the reason she had the worst approval ratings of any VP ever.  But ride that sugar high as long as you can...

I’m getting worried that you’re having a stroke. Or maybe the copium was laced with fentanyl. 

Get help. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

I’m getting worried that you’re having a stroke. Or maybe the copium was laced with fentanyl. 

Get help. 

More projection.  Harris is done after Friday.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

More projection.  Harris is done after Friday.

That is some STRRRROOOOOOOONGGGG copium you are huffing there, buddy. 

After Friday, she’ll be a slight favorite in a toss up election. Anyone thinking otherwise is just living in a bubble because they are scared of reality. 

4 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

That is some STRRRROOOOOOOONGGGG copium you are huffing there, buddy. 

After Friday, she’ll be a slight favorite in a toss up election. Anyone thinking otherwise is just living in a bubble because they are scared of reality. 

Like I said, projection.  It's all you guys have these days.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Doc said:

Like I said, projection.  It's all you guys have these days.

It’s like you’re staring into a mirror. Amazing stuff. 

Be careful with the copium, you seem to have been huffing quite a bit today. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

It’s like you’re staring into a mirror. Amazing stuff. 

Be careful with the copium, you seem to have been huffing quite a bit today. 

More projection, like the "weird" claim.  Enjoy the fake bump while it lasts.

• Haha (+1) 1

50 minutes ago, Doc said:

Same to you.  Just a couple months ago you all wanted Harris replaced as the Vice President.  And now you want us to believe you think she should/can be President? :lol:

This is the most inconvenient truth the dems have.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, Pokebball said:

This is the most inconvenient truth the dems have.

Yup.  The MSM have been doing their best to put lipstick on this pig but it's smoke and mirrors.  And once RJF Jr. endorses Trump...

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Doc said:

Same to you.  Just a couple months ago you all wanted Harris replaced as the Vice President.  And now you want us to believe you think she should/can be President? :lol:

You ALL want a rapist, felon who sold out and then attacked America.

Tip: using ALL in your blanket statements eliminates any credibility you might have had. 

besides we know you’ll sell out your neighbors for tax cuts.  

RFK Jr was all the way down to 4 percent in recent polls. It's not clear how much of that is folks who really like him vs. the pox on both their houses "double haters." 

I do think the remaining 4 percent breaks just slightly toward Trump, but that's by no means clear - if they like Trump, why not plan to vote for him?

I suspect we'll see the national polls settle in at about Harris +3 or 4 after the weekend.

2 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

RFK Jr was all the way down to 4 percent in recent polls. It's not clear how much of that is folks who really like him vs. the pox on both their houses "double haters." 

I do think the remaining 4 percent breaks just slightly toward Trump, but that's by no means clear - if they like Trump, why not plan to vote for him?

I suspect we'll see the national polls settle in at about Harris +3 or 4 after the weekend.

He is seriously the scum of the earth if he endorses Trump.   I know he's a loon, but I didn't take him for a complete POS.  We will see.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

He is seriously the scum of the earth if he endorses Trump.   I know he's a loon, but I didn't take him for a complete POS.  We will see.

Well you'll see all right.

Just a not very smart, narcissistic ne'er do well from the generation of Failed Kennedys.

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well you'll see all right.

Just a not very smart, narcissistic ne'er do well from the generation of Failed Kennedys.

I get most people in politics have a certain level of shadiness, downright corrupt in many instances.  JD Vance joining with the schmuck he thinks as Hitler.  Now this; Kennedy potentially endorsing someone the great people in his lineage would spit on.   It makes me sad for the country.

I've said this before but i wish there were a way we could have a vote to do a political reset.  Where if trust for our elected officials was deemed so low we all vote for major change and the slate would be wiped clean.  Anyone previously elected wouldnt be allowed to run again for a specified amount of time, i don't know.  Fantasy land but I think if there were a way to do it a lot of people would be for it.  

1 hour ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I get most people in politics have a certain level of shadiness, downright corrupt in many instances.  JD Vance joining with the schmuck he thinks as Hitler.  Now this; Kennedy potentially endorsing someone the great people in his lineage would spit on.   It makes me sad for the country.

I've said this before but i wish there were a way we could have a vote to do a political reset.  Where if trust for our elected officials was deemed so low we all vote for major change and the slate would be wiped clean.  Anyone previously elected wouldnt be allowed to run again for a specified amount of time, i don't know.  Fantasy land but I think if there were a way to do it a lot of people would be for it.  

I like this idea. Because both sides of the aisle have been putting up absolute bottom barrel candidates for years. Trump, Hillary, Biden, Harris. Not to mention the absolute dinosaurs Pelosi and McConnell. All pure trash that shouldn’t be running a kennel, nevertheless a country. 

What we really need is a viable third party. But if it hasn’t happened in the past 8 years, it is never happening. 

Edited by PetermansRedemption