RFK Jr.

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

https://www.amazon.com/Climate-Crisis-Causing-Fighting-Reverse/dp/1510760563

Single issue candidate running on the need to treat climate change as an existential threat throws his support to guy who says climate change is a hoax. 

Climate change is real. We had an ice age not that long ago in the scope of things. The climate changes all the time. What's fake is that you think giving Dems more money in bills that also include money for Ukraine and migrants is going to change anything.

The party that doesn't know what a woman is can change the weather. Science

Pepsi Refreshing GIF

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

NEXT UP: Cheryl Hines files for divorce. "I thought I married a climate activist, but it turns out I married the third Kock brother."

We all know you love Kock, brother...  :nana:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, phypon said:

Oh yeah, and all the democrats that follow him will now vote Trump. 

Will they?

His support had already cratered. He picked billiionairess/Google Gold Digger Nicole Shanahan as his VP, hoping she'd step in with big bucks to save him, but she knew enough not to do that. 

So now his endless craving for attention brings him to support the very type of person - a true red Climate Change Hoax guy - he characterized as the people who are literally destroying the earth.

But hey, what's a little existential threat doing getting in the way of attention on me!

Will they?

His support had already cratered. He picked billiionairess/Google Gold Digger Nicole Shanahan as his VP, hoping she'd step in with big bucks to save him, but she knew enough not to do that. 

So now his endless craving for attention brings him to support the very type of person - a true red Climate Change Hoax guy - he characterized as the people who are literally destroying the earth.

But hey, what's a little existential threat doing getting in the way of attention on me!

She's the one that spilled the beans about supporting Trump.  She's onboard with it which means a lot of backing from both of them.  But, as you mentioned in a previous post about having a penitent for a third Kock, just stay in your lane.  Nobody cares about your personal life.  

• Agree 1

18 minutes ago, K D said:

Climate change is real. We had an ice age not that long ago in the scope of things. The climate changes all the time. What's fake is that you think giving Dems more money in bills that also include money for Ukraine and migrants is going to change anything.

The party that doesn't know what a woman is can change the weather. Science

Pepsi Refreshing GIF

That’s a top 5 all time gif 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Is there any place to make a bet on RFK dropping out and/or endorsing Trump?

They had it at like 94% chance from some poll I saw. Are you taking the under?

4 minutes ago, K D said:

They had it at like 94% chance from some poll I saw. Are you taking the under?

A 94% chance it happens?  I'd agree with that.

I am shocked, shocked that the nutjob brain worm guy who picks up roadkill, is polling about as well as herpes, and is on record trying to get a job in the Trump administration, would drop out and endorse Trump. 

While this probably helps Trump with the brain worm voters, it also solidifies his ticket as the weirdest one. 

• Haha (+1) 3

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

I am shocked, shocked that the nutjob brain worm guy who picks up roadkill, is polling about as well as herpes, and is on record trying to get a job in the Trump administration, would drop out and endorse Trump. 

While this probably helps Trump with the brain worm voters, it also solidifies his ticket as the weirdest one. 

Projection at its finest. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Why?  After RFK Jr. endorses Trump it's over for Harris.

After RFK Jr. endorses Trump, the election will be a toss up. 

The idea that this would seal it for Trump is something you’d have to have been eating roadkill to believe. 

My fear is of the 5% polling for RFK only 1-2% of that finds its way to Trump. 3rd party voters like voting for 3rd party because rock n roll and screw the man etc etc.

After RFK Jr. endorses Trump, the election will be a toss up. 

The idea that this would seal it for Trump is something you’d have to have been eating roadkill to believe. 

It's so-far been a Dem-oversampled toss up. 

Lethal levels of copium here. Be careful, buddy. 

Same to you.  Just a couple months ago you all wanted Harris replaced as the Vice President.  And now you want us to believe you think she should/can be President? :lol:

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Same to you.  Just a couple months ago you all wanted Harris replaced as the Vice President.  And now you want us to believe you think she should/can be President? :lol:

When the hell did I want Harris replaced as Vice President???

You gotta check that copium you are smoking. It might be laced with something.