RFK Jr.

2 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I guess it would've been a funny college prank. But Jr. was 60 years old ...

Most people don’t even know he’s in the race…swipe left…

40 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Most people don’t even know he’s in the race…swipe left…

That's why it's fun to poke around in this thread's back pages. 

A lot of people thought he was a serious candidate, a candidate of ideas. And of brain worms and of dead bear cubs in Central Park, etc.,, etc.

10 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

That's why it's fun to poke around in this thread's back pages. 

A lot of people thought he was a serious candidate, a candidate of ideas. And of brain worms and of dead bear cubs in Central Park, etc.,, etc.

I never thought he was a serious candidate.  Just that he couldn't be ignored as he could pull a lot of votes from Biden and now Harris.  He's wacky and his voice is unbearable to listen to.

2 hours ago, Doc said:

I never thought he was a serious candidate.  Just that he couldn't be ignored as he could pull a lot of votes from Biden and now Harris.  He's wacky and his voice is unbearable to listen to.

I'm not sure who he draws more from.  His fame comes from vaccine misinformation, which is more convicted felon and persistent fraudster Trumps base.

46 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I'm not sure who he draws more from.  His fame comes from vaccine misinformation, which is more convicted felon and persistent fraudster Trumps base.

He's a Dem and comes from a long line of Dems.  And the vaccines aren't even close to where his fame comes from.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's a Dem and comes from a long line of Dems.  And the vaccines aren't even close to where his fame comes from.

I'm not sure the Kennedy name means all that much these days.  JFK was over 60 years ago.  Most of the electorate wasn't even born.  They have no memory of him.

He may have been successful about environmental law but I really didn't hear much about him other than vaccine nuttery.

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, K D said:

No point in staying in the race if he's not even on the ballot in NYS.  However interesting to want to align with Trump, after allegedly trying to get a position with Harris.

1 minute ago, Doc said:

No point in staying in the race if he's not even on the ballot in NYS.  However interesting to want to align with Trump, after allegedly trying to get a position with Harris.

He refuted that report but who knows

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, K D said:

He refuted that report but who knows

Ah, thanks.  Didn't see that, so that makes sense.  No doubt another lie that's "hilarious" because of the reaction to it...

7 minutes ago, Doc said:

Ah, thanks.  Didn't see that, so that makes sense.  No doubt another lie that's "hilarious" because of the reaction to it...

I think if it was true he would have to refute it anyhow so who knows what the truth is. He might be a grifter looking for power however he can get it. Or maybe a negotiating tactic to get a better position in the Trump administration. I could see him being AG and going after Fauci lol

On 8/5/2024 at 9:41 AM, Scraps said:

His fame comes more from being the son/nephew of a Senator and President that were both assassinated 50 some odd years ago IMHO.

I know him more as a lawyer who won court cases in environmental and consumer safety cases against the likes of Monsanto and the FCC. 

On 8/5/2024 at 10:02 AM, Roundybout said:

Any details on how she is going to make the economy work for everyone?  

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1