The Godfather Has Returned!

We had a really nice time this past weekend. I only wish I could've stayed longer in Erie. The weather turned out very nice. They had called for rain all weekend, but it only rained for a little bit on Saturday morning, then it was clear, sunny skies. Here's some photos of the weekend, including the barbecue @ Mommy's house and Kamryn's baptism. I've had some trouble w/ posting these links before, so I hope this one works.

We had a really nice time this past weekend.  I only wish I could've stayed longer in Erie.  The weather turned out very nice.  They had called for rain all weekend, but it only rained for a little bit on Saturday morning, then it was clear, sunny skies.  Here's some photos of the weekend, including the barbecue @ Mommy's house and Kamryn's baptism.  I've had some trouble w/ posting these links before, so I hope this one works.

347970[/snapback]

Great pictures, but it was hard to get past #2.

We had a really nice time this past weekend.  I only wish I could've stayed longer in Erie.  The weather turned out very nice.  They had called for rain all weekend, but it only rained for a little bit on Saturday morning, then it was clear, sunny skies.  Here's some photos of the weekend, including the barbecue @ Mommy's house and Kamryn's baptism.  I've had some trouble w/ posting these links before, so I hope this one works.

347970[/snapback]

Did you get to hand out the punishment for that kid in the non Bills gear? Since you're a Godfather you should have given him an offer he couldn't refuse.

Outstanding photos. The children are just adorable and I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend (well, you could eliminate the whole 'going to the airport' thing, but otherwise...just have another beer and some more ribs and get over it. :doh: )

Did you get to hand out the punishment for that kid in the non Bills gear?  Since you're a Godfather you should have given him an offer he couldn't refuse.

347987[/snapback]

I'm not his godfather, and I'm sure his father, my brother AND a lifelong Steelers fan, wouldn't appreciate the punishment much. Now, if it were MY kid wearing that...

Outstanding photos. The children are just adorable and I can't think of a better way to spend the weekend (well, you could eliminate the whole 'going to the airport' thing, but otherwise...just have another beer and some more ribs and get over it. :doh: )

348021[/snapback]

Thanks. I hope my kids will be adorable. I guess they'd have to get that from their mother.

nice pics man...only question is what kind of beer that was at the BBQ?

348033[/snapback]

There were three:

Coors Light (the Silver Bull**it)

Corona (my brother likes it a lot; it's okay, but not great)

YBT (this is what I was drinking; surprisingly, this is good stuff!)