The Pride Flag / Month

Just now, B-Man said:

Its stuff like this that is the cause of LGB acceptance dropping in the past five years. 

It went from love and acceptance to conformity and superiority.

People are getting sick of it and all of our favorite sports journos/podcasters that want to clout chase and attack those sick of it are part of the actual reason for support dropping.

LGB’s had everything they wanted.  

Then the activist class and TQIA+ came in and took a wrecking ball to it. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, B-Man said:

That's precisely why they paint it on streets.

Easy victimhood.

Oppressed.

The marxist playbook is always the same.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ScotSHO said:

Here's a question, what does it mean in 2024 to have "pride in your work"?  I'll hang up and listen.

It means commuting to work while avoiding all street painted pride flags. Even if it means driving 20 miles out of your way. You have pride in your work before you even begin working. You're a hero, an oppressed hero.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna45326

I’ve stopped going to sex parties,” he said, given that public health authorities identified such gatherings of men as major monkeypox risk factors. “I also stopped having sex with people who live off their OnlyFans. I additionally stopped cruising at the gym, I did not continue to go to Fire Island, and I stopped attending orgies.”

11 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna45326

I’ve stopped going to sex parties,” he said, given that public health authorities identified such gatherings of men as major monkeypox risk factors. “I also stopped having sex with people who live off their OnlyFans. I additionally stopped cruising at the gym, I did not continue to go to Fire Island, and I stopped attending orgies.”

This article is incredibly insulting to the gay people I know. To write an article insinuating that showing any kind of moral restraint is a problem for gay men is an imposition is horrendous. The fact is this article reinforces all of the gay stereotypes of hedonism that should not be printed. 

• Agree 1