The Pride Flag / Month

Sometimes a flag is really just a banner.

I've known a lot of these flag purists in my time. They're always ready with citations to that flag code - the United States flag has to be flown higher than the state flag, etc., etc. The rainbow flag isn't a state or national flag. Neither is the EFF BIDEN flag that seems so popular at many child-centric events. 

The Faux Outrage Machine churns on.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 minute ago, KDIGGZ said:

Should we invent a flag that tells people you are straight? Why is it anyone's business who you have sex with enough for them to have a flag dedicated to it? Seems creepy 

That’s a backwards way of looking at it not everyone that supports pride is gay or LGBTQ some people just believe in the right to live the way you want

The real question is why does a rainbow flag bother people so much people should just let them have it and shut the ***** up

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I've known a lot of these flag purists in my time. They're always ready with citations to that flag code - the United States flag has to be flown higher than the state flag, etc., etc. The rainbow flag isn't a state or national flag. Neither is the EFF BIDEN flag that seems so popular at many child-centric events. 

yup, I'm sure little kid NASCAR fans have no idea what "let's go Brandon" means.

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I think a flag should be something that means something to you

I also think there are people in this country that are getting drawn into a battle over this that they really don’t want to be in

Your average, American doesn’t really care about a rainbow flag I myself would not fly it on my property because it doesn’t mean anything to me, but if itI did, I would fly it

2 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Did you miss the hippie era or something?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

I think a flag should be something that means something to you

I also think there are people in this country that are getting drawn into a battle over this that they really don’t want to be in

Your average, American doesn’t really care about a rainbow flag I myself would not fly it on my property because it doesn’t mean anything to me, but if itI did, I would fly it

All this posting is taking time away from your churches flying nazi flags research. Starting to think you may have been spreading misinformation. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, John from Riverside said:

That’s a backwards way of looking at it not everyone that supports pride is gay or LGBTQ some people just believe in the right to live the way you want

The real question is why does a rainbow flag bother people so much people should just let them have it and shut the ***** up

What rights do gay people not have? Why would you need to fly a flag for them and have parades with half naked dudes being overtly sexual in front of kids? Because some people don't like it or support it? Who cares, you can't please everyone and it's nobody's business but your own. I support straight people too so why not fly a flag for them? It's nobody's business who people have sex with and it's super creepy to talk about it in public

• Like (+1) 3

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Is this the part of where Biden restores the soul of the nation?

Trans-titties flashing on the White House lawn under the new flag of our country.  What a time to be alive…

• Haha (+1) 1

From a purely aesthetic standpoint: the rainbow flag is a good flag because it is simple in design and representation. It was meant to say something like "all of us united like the constituent colors of the spectrum." The addition of the little triangle messes us the design and the message, implicitly taking out the trans (or whatever exactly it's supposed to mean) from the unified spectrum.

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

What rights do gay people not have? Why would you need to fly a flag for them and have parades with half naked dudes being overtly sexual in front of kids? Because some people don't like it or support it? Who cares, you can't please everyone and it's nobody's business but your own. I support straight people too so why not fly a flag for them? It's nobody's business who people have sex with and it's super creepy to talk about it in public

Are you not paying attention to what’s coming out of these Christian national higher up mouths? The real question is, is there any difference between the gays and the LGBTQ From past history to cause them to start to attack it the gays, and the LGBTQ are not doing anything differently they’re just being attacked what they’ve done in the past.

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

Why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why why

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.eeacb315ba0e327c317b7566852da21f.jpeg

BUT THE CHILDREN

BUT THE CHILDREN

4 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Is this the part of where Biden restores the soul of the nation?

Trans-titties flashing on the White House lawn under the new flag of our country.  What a time to be alive…

Looks like they were covered up to me and even if they weren’t, it’s a freedom of expression

Why do you hate freedom so much

2 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

Are you not paying attention to what’s coming out of these Christian national higher up mouths? The real question is, is there any difference between the gays and the LGBTQ From past history to cause them to start to attack it the gays, and the LGBTQ are not doing anything differently they’re just being attacked what they’ve done in the past.

The pushback is because the movement became cult-like, trans-activists became the face of it and they started targeting children.  

That’s it.  

That’s the reason.  

Americans didn’t just start becoming more intolerant. 

Edited by SCBills
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2