The Pride Flag / Month

Hrc is corporate funded.  Huge military industrial companies to boot.  Even some conglomerates that are known to use child and slave labor.  

Seems like just yesterday they said this wasn't a thing with children.  Now they fight for the right to mutilate children.   

🎯 

We had endured an excruciatingly drawn out battle, so there was all the more reason to celebrate the anniversary of legal same-sex marriage every June. But as the years went by, this celebration morphed from one of love and equality to a raunchy display of overt sexuality and debauchery in our name. We became tired of the predictive pandering from companies looking to exploit us for profit by pretending to support us. We found ourselves exhausted by fellow members of our community who put their sexuality and "gender identity" on a pedestal as if it were their singular personality trait. And most of all, we find ourselves incredibly disturbed by the inclusion of children in these annual sexual exhibitions.

• Thank you (+1) 1

Wtf is this thread title? Was it crafted by Lindsey Graham himself?

The "LGB" is the entire reason why the rest of it is there. In fact, before they realized that it would hold them back, they "included" a lot more deviants and perverts in their events.

The "slippery slope" isn't a fallacy, it's simple pattern recognition and our failure to listen to our ancestors and contemporary betters on this issue is why your kids are being transed in school.

On 8/19/2022 at 9:01 AM, LeviF said:

Of course, there is also history.

NAMBLA had a regular presence at pride parades until the early 90's, and the concept of "age of consent" was hotly debated within the gay politics community from its inception in the 60s and 70s. Much of the opposition to the concept of "man-boy love" came from women within the gay rights movement. The gay movement wasn't the only place this "debate" existed though - never ask a woman her age, a man his salary, or a French philosopher what petitions he was signing in 1977.

23 hours ago, LeviF said:

Wtf is this thread title? Was it crafted by Lindsey Graham himself?

The "LGB" is the entire reason why the rest of it is there. In fact, before they realized that it would hold them back, they "included" a lot more deviants and perverts in their events.

The "slippery slope" isn't a fallacy, it's simple pattern recognition and our failure to listen to our ancestors and contemporary betters on this issue is why your kids are being transed in school.

I personally had no problem with LGB having their rainbow flag. However,  like countless other organizations and institutions they were infiltrated with Marxists who have brought us where we are today. There is IMO a silent majority within the LGB community who want no part of this insanity, Gays against Groomers for example.

But that is all gone now, the Marxists have accomplished what they do best...destruction. In that sense I agree, the pride flag in its entirety is now cultural poison.

• BillsFanNC changed the title to The Pride Flag / Month
1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

She/he/they seem like a nice gal/guy/them. 

Reminds me of this, from 20+ years ago.

https://www.theonion.com/marilyn-manson-now-going-door-to-door-trying-to-shock-p-1819565904

Subsequent attempts to provoke outrage were met with equal indifference.

"[Manson] was standing at my front door wearing those fake breasts he wore on the cover of Mechanical Animals," retiree Judith Hahn said. "He said, 'My name is Marilyn Manson, and I'm here to tear your little world apart.' I thought he was collecting for the Kiwanis food drive, so I gave him some cans of pumpkin-pie filling."

Undaunted, Manson and his entourage stepped up their assault on mainstream American sensibilities. On Tuesday, they arrived in the tiny Detroit suburb of Grosse Pointe Farms, where stockbroker Glenn Binford answered his doorbell to find Manson hanging upside-down on a wooden cross as Ramirez performed ***** on him.

"I just stood there thinking, now there's a boy who tries way too hard," Binford said. "I mean, come on: Homoerotic sacrilege went out in the late '90s."

52 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Reminds me of this, from 20+ years ago.

https://www.theonion.com/marilyn-manson-now-going-door-to-door-trying-to-shock-p-1819565904

Subsequent attempts to provoke outrage were met with equal indifference.

"[Manson] was standing at my front door wearing those fake breasts he wore on the cover of Mechanical Animals," retiree Judith Hahn said. "He said, 'My name is Marilyn Manson, and I'm here to tear your little world apart.' I thought he was collecting for the Kiwanis food drive, so I gave him some cans of pumpkin-pie filling."

Undaunted, Manson and his entourage stepped up their assault on mainstream American sensibilities. On Tuesday, they arrived in the tiny Detroit suburb of Grosse Pointe Farms, where stockbroker Glenn Binford answered his doorbell to find Manson hanging upside-down on a wooden cross as Ramirez performed ***** on him.

"I just stood there thinking, now there's a boy who tries way too hard," Binford said. "I mean, come on: Homoerotic sacrilege went out in the late '90s."

Honoring social change, even taking a whole month to do so if that’s what’s needed, becomes tiresome because of people like this. Hard to believe the White House would invite a modern day Marilyn Manson for any reason. 

Eagerly awaiting the imminent  “but Trump”. 

27 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Honoring social change, even taking a whole month to do so if that’s what’s needed, becomes tiresome because of people like this. Hard to believe the White House would invite a modern day Marilyn Manson for any reason. 

Eagerly awaiting the imminent  “but Trump”. 

He’s and his ilk already had their day. 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Whores'_Day

what, you want a month too?