The Pride Flag / Month

On 6/3/2024 at 8:36 PM, BillsFanNC said:

Gotta love the mothers cheering on mental illness teaching their kids…So entertaining watching society collapse in real time…😉

Anticipation Popcorn GIF

I'll add...

1994: Don't judge us based on our sexuality.

This thread is littered with Marxists who will refuse to recognize a slippery slope as they merrily slide down the hill.

Me? They lost me with the cakes.

9 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Idiots in this thread wondering why Pride exists, meanwhile the Colorado GOP just issued a call to burn LGBT flags 

The audacity! If only it was an American flag.

• Haha (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy takes pride in pedophilia?

Shocking!

Not surprising you’re terrified of gay people. 

17 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

The audacity! If only it was an American flag.

Pick one. Either all flags are ok to burn, or no flags are ok to burn. 

32 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Idiots in this thread wondering why Pride exists, meanwhile the Colorado GOP just issued a call to burn LGBT flags 

https://www.9news.com/article/news/local/local-politics/colorado-gop-call-burn-gay-pride-flags/73-e5156582-2888-46d2-b535-d5981c149817

I live in Colorado. It wasn't so long ago (10 years?) that I voted for Republican Senator Cory Gardner, a decent and honorable man. He has no place in the current party.

What has happened to the Republican Party here is disgusting. They are lost in Trumpian "own the libs" nonsense that is losing them a whole generation. Or generations.

It's not just "burn the flag" - it's a semi-official endorsement of a truly offensive banner. Click on the link.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Roundy, Finding and the King support this.

If not?

Homophobic non gender affirming fascists.

I encourage confused kids to seek help and stability away from a potentially toxic home life, yes, given that I am opposed to teen suicide 

30 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

I encourage confused kids to seek help and stability away from a potentially toxic home life, yes, given that I am opposed to teen suicide 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC11063965/

Everyone is opposed to teen suicide. Yet you are “pro-trans” as you recently indicated. A juxtaposition for sure. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC11063965/

Everyone is opposed to teen suicide. Yet you are “pro-trans” as you recently indicated. A juxtaposition for sure. 

You’re misreading that. Teens who transition are often shunned and ignored by their peers. The article concludes that post-transition care is necessary. 

37 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You’re misreading that. Teens who transition are often shunned and ignored by their peers. The article concludes that post-transition care is necessary. 

Perhaps pre-transition care would be more suitable. Lobotomies used to be en vogue for mental illness. Now it’s chopping off body parts. Sad. 

45 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Perhaps pre-transition care would be more suitable. Lobotomies used to be en vogue for mental illness. Now it’s chopping off body parts. Sad. 

Have you ever spoken with families who have a child experiencing dysphoria?

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

Barely 1% of people who transition regret it. 

https://slate.com/technology/2024/02/transgender-youth-health-care-regret-pamela-paul-nyt-data.html#:~:text=A recent systematic review and,both transmasculine and transfeminine surgeries.

2 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Yet teens are 12x more likely to attempt suicide after irreversibly changing their bodies. You are absolutely free to champion that. 

3 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Yet teens are 12x more likely to attempt suicide after irreversibly changing their bodies. You are absolutely free to champion that. 

I explained why that study concluded that. Why are you ignoring what I said?