The Pride Flag / Month

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Don’t believe everything you read or hear on the news. The majority of Americans don’t work at Fortune 500 companies. Most work at small to midsize companies all over the country. But…even large companies need strong employer leadership. Or as I used to say when distracting chatter sprung up “Get back to work!” 

Im basing that on what I read and what I experience in the workforce.

I do agree that public corps are only like 400 compared to the 25K private corps.

but old fink even has plans for them.

BlackRock Eying Deals to Help Double Its Private-Markets Business (businessinsider.com)

But then again you have these huge SJ charities that rank corporations based on DEI and ESG

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Thanks. I ran a large company of highly skilled professionals, most if not all with college degrees. It wasn’t a high school locker room. We had people of every nationality, political bias, faith and I’ve got to assume sexual preference. Nobody cared about ANY of this stuff and I definitely didn’t as their employer. The employer sets the tone. There is no need for a DEI committee. And if the employees believe there is, then they need to get a new employer. A committee isn’t going to fix it. 

In most corporations, DEI is nothing more than a mission statement.

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Chris farley said:

In most large corporations. its an office with employees and a budget.  

In most corporations - it's nothing more than am mission stator or code conduct.

Only bigots get upset over stuff life this.

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

In most corporations, DEI is nothing more than a mission statement.

Our mission statement was focused on the service we provided to our clients and the passion that our employees brought to providing that service. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Our mission statement was focused on the service we provided to our clients and the passion that our employees brought to providing that service. 

that's how it should be.

I don't think the OP understands bigotry is being intolerant of others opinions.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

that's how it should be.

I don't think the OP understands bigotry is being intolerant of others opinions.

Thanks. I can’t even imagine what my response would have been if an employee had suggested we needed a DEI Committee. Oh wait, yes I can…”Get Back to Work”! 😉

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wow

8 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

that's how it should be.

Yeah Chris - bigotry means a helluva lot more than than just opinions.

24 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah Chris - bigotry means a helluva lot more than than just opinions

big·ot·ry

[ˈbiɡətrē]

NOUN

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group

1 hour ago, Chris farley said:

that's how it should be.

The word bigot is an interesting one. It's use actually makes the person using it a bigot.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Found @BillStime

Second guy in clip.

Get a haircut dude.

Didnt take long for the emotionally stunted one to prove Goodwins law

53 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

The word bigot is an interesting one. It's use actually makes the person using it a bigot.

often it does. 

Same with the ones using the term "Racist" constantly, then make comments about a negative trait to an entire group of people, often based on race.

Scream Democracy while begging the federal government to over ride the Local and state laws that people voted on, and where peoples representation is stronger than on the federal level.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

big·ot·ry

[ˈbiɡətrē]

NOUN

obstinate or unreasonable attachment to a belief, opinion, or faction, in particular prejudice against a person or people on the basis of their membership of a particular group

so not this:   don't think the OP understands bigotry is being intolerant of others opinions.

if you're going to correct someone, you should be correct

• Dislike 1

15 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

so not this:   don't think the OP understands bigotry is being intolerant of others opinions.

if you're going to correct someone, you should be correct

Similar to implying anyone that doesn't agree is maga trash and in turn any opinion is wrong. .  cough, cough 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Similar to implying anyone that doesn't agree is maga trash and in turn any opinion is wrong. .  cough, cough 

You literally defend every Trump mess.

You literally champion whatever Chris Rufo tells you.

You are on the wrong side of EVERY issue.

You are a pathetic human being.