The Pride Flag / Month

2 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

All ten of them and no they dont have Nazi signs up. And wondering about the one in Chicago. is it right next to the nation of Islam HQ?

But for real, was the OP implying the pride flag was on par with the nazi flag?

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

All ten of them and no they dont have Nazi signs up. And wondering about the one in Chicago. is it right next to the nation of Islam HQ?

But for real, was the OP implying the pride flag was on par with the nazi flag?

also with neo confederate groups.  now there's a surprise...

1 minute ago, redtail hawk said:

also with neo confederate groups.  now there's a surprise...

Is that included in the SPLV list of ten sites?  

Now of days if we see nazis, its Actors in mask working on behalf of Shady PACS like Lincoln project.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Disagree 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

There are in fact churches in the country that have Nazi flags. Did you not know this?

They claim tax exemptions, just like regular other churches do

If there are so many, surely you can show us these churches displaying a nazi flag?

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

Is that included in the SPLV list of ten sites?  

Now of days if we see nazis, its Actors in mask working on behalf of Shady PACS like Lincoln project.

That is simply not true

Just now, Westside said:

If there are so many, surely you can show us these churches displaying a nazi flag?

I did not say that there were so many. I said that there were churches that do this, and there are.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

Just now, redtail hawk said:

what motivates you to act as an apologist for hate groups?

When did you stop beating your wife?

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

That is simply not true

I did not say that there were so many. I said that there were churches that do this, and there are.

Then you should easily be able to provide evidence of these nazi churches plaguing our society. 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Westside said:

When did you stop beating your wife?

Then you should easily be able to provide evidence of these nazi churches plaguing our society. 

except we have evidence of farley defending hate groups.  why is evidence such a difficult concept for MAGA's?

1 minute ago, Westside said:

Look up the word obtuse in the dictionary. 

look up the word "thick" in a british slang dictionary

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

hmmm...splc is a hate group that hates, hate groups?

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/us/splc-leadership-crisis/index.html

The SPLC are certainly experts on racism and sexism. I guess that qualifies them to know about hate as well. All that said no one is telling you not to quote them or cite them. You should keep doing it.

Edited by JDHillFan
  • Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

https://www.cnn.com/2019/03/29/us/splc-leadership-crisis/index.html

CSPLC are certainly experts on racism and sexism. I guess that qualifies them to know about eight as well. All that said no one is telling you not to quote them or cite them. You should keep doing it.

I will.

from the cited article:  

But another employee told CNN that allegations of misconduct were “greatly exaggerated.”

“I’m completely happy here,” the employee said. “We have many women in leadership.” 

Another employee said Dees “didn’t catch up with the times.”

That source said Dees was an amazing salesman, adding that he was also a “scapegoat,” for the company’s problems. 

The center has strongly defended its response to recent events. 

“No one, no matter that person’s position at the SPLC, will be exempt from scrutiny and accountability as part of that process,” Fuson said in a statement. 

• Eyeroll 1

I'm actually sick of flags and lawn signs.  ***** lawn signs.  If you have a lawn sign, you're an #######.  And, the only flag on your house should be the American flag.  

Edited by Irv
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

Just now, SoCal Deek said:

Morning everyone!

So let me see if I understand this. We’re now asserting that Christians are nazis? Really? And this assertion is coming from let me guess…the uber-tolerant Left! 

Well done people. A new low point for this board.

And just like that we aren't talking about the pride flag being flown on churches or at the White House in violation of the US flag code.

Marxists are masters at obfuscation.