Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference.

Planned cheating.

Elon Musk lands a multi ton rocket in reverse, the countless miracles of modern medicine, nearly every citizen carries a super computer in his or her pocket......

Yet they expect us to believe it will take nearly two weeks to count ballots?

So ludicrous only Roundy/4th could buy it.

13 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nobody cares about 1/6 anymore. They're focused on the damage Biden/Harris has caused in the past 3 1/2 years. 

You keep telling yourself that. You will find out soon enough.

Maga doesn’t care, you guys have done your best to sweep that under the rug.

6 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Speaking of swept under the rug, why won't the DOJ release the number of federal agents and confidential informants who were leading the charge dressed as Trump supporters on Jan 6th?

4 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

Speaking of swept under the rug, why won't the DOJ release the number of federal agents and confidential informants who were leading the charge dressed as Trump supporters on Jan 6th?

LOL. I love the conspiracy theories. I’m sure MTG will help you out with that. I think it has to do with the space lasers.

13 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

Its was the Democrats version of the Reichstag fire.

33 minutes ago, 4th&long said:

LOL. I love the conspiracy theories. I’m sure MTG will help you out with that. I think it has to do with the space lasers.

The DOJ admitted this, they just won't release the number before the election. 

1 hour ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Nobody cares about 1/6 anymore. They're focused on the damage Biden/Harris has caused in the past 3 1/2 years. 

That’s laughable coming from the side that still whines about Benghazi/emails 

Tuesday Was a Microcosm of Everything Wrong with the Democrats' Closing Pitch

Duane Patterson

As a Republican who's been in media and politics for the last 30 years, I'm certainly no stranger to October surprises. Whether it was the 2000 George W. Bush DUI late hit, or in 2004, the Texas National Guard nonsense that CBS' Dan Rather still believes is true to this day, attempts to change the narrative at the last moment are as predictable as a Stuart Stevens anti-Trump tweet. In 2012, Mitt Romney ran into Hurricane Sandy and CNN's Candy Crowley. In 2016, Russia, Russia, Russia and the Access Hollywood tape almost derailed Donald Trump's successful presidential run. And in 2020, Hunter Biden's laptop was the October surprise, or would have been if regime media didn't intervene to kill the story. 

So far, October, 2024 has been relatively quiet in the surprise department...until Tuesday. Never Trumpers and the D.C. establishment ginned up a piece in the Atlantic accusing Donald Trump of complaining about the burial costs of a U.S. service member, allegedly, according to unnamed sources and confirmed by former Chief of Staff John Kelly, of calling that service person a blankety-blank identity group. Never Trump, Inc. is trying desperately to make America care about this story, accepting it as the Gospel truth. The problem, or problems, are several accounts on record from people in the room where this statement allegedly was made that claim it's just not true. Furthermore, these first-hand denial accounts told the Atlantic reporters their story's premise just wasn't true. In the Atlantic story, the account of those denying the story are misrepresented. In addition, family of the fallen service member isn't pleased that this story has come up, either, and has asked The Atlantic not to politicize this. The story, quite frankly, is a mess.  

{snip}  Multiple examples given

And that is the takeaway from the Democrats' Tuesday. After campaigning all summer and fall, Kamala Harris still hasn't captured the grassroots, and they are running out of time and options. Hope is their strategy. Nothing else is working. 

https://hotair.com/generalissimo/2024/10/23/tuesday-was-a-microcosm-of-everything-wrong-with-the-democrats-closing-pitch-n3796157