Previous And Ongoing Election Rigging and Interference.

16 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

Isn't it already a felony for noncitizens to vote in a federal election?  I pry wouldn't risk going to jail just to vote.  I guess I don't see the purpose of this bill.

• Angry 1

2 hours ago, Tommy Callahan said:

Thats about the only way team blue pulls this out.

And on the flip side, the Repubs destroy drop boxes.

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, B-Man said:

How convenient. They will surely need to send their field technician out to fix the machines. Shmillary Shminton

Animated GIF

Our only hope is that they goof like in Office Space and they put the decimal in the wrong place and Joe Biden ends up with 100 billion votes

Edited by KDIGGZ
  • Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

How convenient. They will surely need to send their field technician out to fix the machines. Shmillary Shminton

Animated GIF

Our only hope is that they goof like in Office Space and they put the decimal in the wrong place and Joe Biden ends up with 100 billion votes

It was just a mundane detail!! Hahaha

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Animated GIF

They would just end up in a white collar resort.

The stock market trades billions of shares per day with every transaction recorded but we can’t have a voting system that counts votes correctly for a few hundred million votes every four years? Not even that much since only half the country voted. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

40 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

The stock market trades billions of shares per day with every transaction recorded but we can’t have a voting system that counts votes correctly for a few hundred million votes every four years? Not even that much since only half the country voted. 

And the same usual suspects of corrupt counties in key swing states can never seem to get their ballots counted on election night while every other county, state, and worldwide nation doesn't seem to have this problem.  

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, aristocrat said:

Didn’t dominion win a lawsuit and Fox News admitted they were full of ***** about all this? Yes, yes I think they did. SMDH!

1 hour ago, 4th&long said:

Didn’t dominion win a lawsuit and Fox News admitted they were full of ***** about all this? Yes, yes I think they did. SMDH!

Dominion is not used in every state you dumbass