2024 Elections - House - Senate - States

'America Saved My Life!' Hung Cao Explains How His Family Fled Communism

The Republican Senate candidate going up against Democrat Tim Kaine in Virginia took the stage on night two of the Republican National Convention and passionately explained how his family fled Communist Vietnam — giving him a unique perspective of what it really means to be an American.

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

'America Saved My Life!' Hung Cao Explains How His Family Fled Communism

The Republican Senate candidate going up against Democrat Tim Kaine in Virginia took the stage on night two of the Republican National Convention and passionately explained how his family fled Communist Vietnam — giving him a unique perspective of what it really means to be an American.

This guy is the only politician I’ve ever donated to. I don’t live in Virginia either.

• Like (+1) 1

13 hours ago, KDIGGZ said:

Already been debunked. When you ask all Dems who is going to win they will probably say the Dem. Then the TV analysts will say where did the polls go wrong??

Here's the underlying data:

https://www.ipsos.com/sites/default/files/ct/news/documents/2024-07/Reuters Ipsos Post Biden Dropout Poll July 23 2024.pdf

Feel free to point out where the sampling error is that you think is there.

I wouldn't put much into these "polls". From now until November it will be Trump is in the lead then Harris is in the lead and back and forth, we go. 

7 minutes ago, KDIGGZ said:

That map math is wrong. I just put it in  and there's a 13 vote discrepancy in favor of the Republics. The only 13 vote state is VA.

So if we switch VA over to Dems like that map says it's 226 to 287.

Now this is where Shapiro comes in. I think Shapiro would flip PA. (Dems to 245 vs 268).

Then Dems just win WI and MI (which they have historically) and Dems get 270. (MI every year since 1992 except 2016 and WI every year since 1988 except 2016)

Thanks for the map! Lots of good news here.