Fox Sucks

You could always revert to your 7,000 hour Family Guy tape collection, and wait a week. How dare they inconvienience you for 30 minutes for the sake of a contract and several million fans. Damn, now you won't have anything to talk about at work all week.

347772[/snapback]

Turn Left! :doh:

Turn Left! :blink:

Dale, turn your other left! :lol:

OH CRAP, HE DID! :doh:

Does this mean I have to hide my crossdressing?  :doh:  :blink:

Mike

347782[/snapback]

Please don't. That powder blue pinafore is just to DIE for.

And anti-racin' folks? It must be really satisfying to be so superior and worldly (Trauma over missing one week of Family guy?) Now you know how I feel during basketball season. Which seems to be all year.

Let me guess. You got Cheetos ALL over the couch watching Star Wars last week, didn't you?

You know what this thread needs? More cowbell.  :doh:

347837[/snapback]

So much originality. Must come from a steady diet of Family guy. OH OH OH OH! Doesn't America's favorite shaved pet spankings run-off come on just after? You know, the one with the dial up you have to stay on your cell phone for 3 hours to make your vote? No wonder he's pissed. That damned Cocker Spaniel is going to win...dammit. I was pulling for the Yak. She sure can dance.

i had no idea they wouldnt show family guy. i was PISSED sunday when i coulndt get family guy. i thaught it was on another channel, and i couldnt find it. teh same sh-- that happened last week too.

i jsut wish i knew ahead of time.

i think the simpsons had their season finaly, so i started to think family guy was over too... :doh::blink:

Fox is run by a bunch of buffoons.  They cancelled Family Guy, only to have it be WIDLY successful in DVD sales and fan interest so they bring it back later.

They cancel Firefly (after showing the Pilot episode last  :blink:  :doh: ), only to have it be the #1 selling DVD on Amazon for several weeks and to completely sell out the 1,000,000 (yes, 1 million) production run in a matter of DAYS and to then have Universal buy the rights to make a movie (http://www.serenitymovie.com and http://www.cantstopthesignal.com) that, if it does well, will expand into a trilogy.  (FWIW, Family Guy is "only" ranked #200 at Amazon right now).

They cancel Wonderfalls, a highly original and quirky show, after FOUR episodes.

They cancel Tru Calling after the first season, change their mind and renew it for a second season, cancel filming during the summer after only six episodes, decide to show them in January, then decide to not show the "season finale" episode...  Huh?

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detai...&s=dvd&n=507846

CW

347753[/snapback]

Firefly, Wonderfalls and Tru Calling were all part of Seth McFarlane's salvo at Fox during minute number one of the first episode of the new season of Family Guy. Hilarious :doh:

i had no idea they wouldnt show family guy. i was PISSED sunday when i coulndt get family guy. i thaught it was on another channel, and i couldnt find it. teh same sh-- that happened last week too.

i jsut wish i knew ahead of time.

i think the simpsons had their season finaly, so i started to think family guy was over too...  :doh:  :blink:

347864[/snapback]

There's a new thing they put in the paper every day. It's called the TV listings.

Firefly, Wonderfalls and Tru Calling were all part of Seth McFarlane's salvo at Fox during minute number one of the first episode of the new season of Family Guy.  Hilarious  :doh:

347890[/snapback]

Really? Is there a recap about that somewhere? I'm not sure if I'd laugh or cry, but I'd like to see it (or at least read about it). :blink:

CW

Really?  Is there a recap about that somewhere?  I'm not sure if I'd laugh or cry, but I'd like to see it (or at least read about it). :blink:

CW

347960[/snapback]

From IMDB...

Peter Griffin: [after "Family Guy" returns to Fox with new episodes, after a few years off the air] Everybody, I got bad news. We've been canceled.

Lois Griffin: Oh, no! Peter, how could they do that?

Peter Griffin: Well, unfortunately, Lois, there's just no more room on the schedule. We've just got to accept the fact that Fox has to make room for terrific shows, like "Dark Angel", "Titus", "Undeclared", "Action", "That '80s Show", "Wonder Falls", "Fastlane", "Andy Richter Controls the Universe", "Skin", "Girls Club", "Cracking Up", "The Pitts", "Firefly", "Get Real", "Freaky Links", "Wanda at Large", "Costello", "The Lone Gunmen", "A Minute with Stan Hooper", "Normal, Ohio", "Pasadena", "Harsh Realm", "Keen Eddie", "The Street", "American Embassy", "Cedric the Entertainer", "The Tick", "Louie", and "Greg the Bunny".

Lois Griffin: Is there no hope?

Peter Griffin: Well, I suppose if all those shows go down the tubes, we might have a shot.

:doh: