Go Woke. Go Broke.

36 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

Remember when Bud Light was going out of business? Good times.

1B in lost sales sounds like a big number but is really nothing to Big Beer. Apparently some people lost their jobs as a result of insulting their primary customers though. Good times. 

1 hour ago, JDHillFan said:

1B in lost sales sounds like a big number but is really nothing to Big Beer. Apparently some people lost their jobs as a result of insulting their primary customers though. Good times. 

Yep. Consumers reacted and in cost InBev. I don't recall anyone saying they were going to go out of business.

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, Pokebball said:

Who said they were going out of business?

SC Bills over on the first page of this thread was pretty adament that the conservatives were going to abolish Bud Light and drive its wokeness away from the people

• 1 month later...
On 6/19/2024 at 4:59 PM, Roundybout said:

SC Bills over on the first page of this thread was pretty adament that the conservatives were going to abolish Bud Light and drive its wokeness away from the people

The Bud Light dropped 25% of sales over the past year. Inbev fired multiple people and increased their marketing budget around their other beers, there was definitely an impact. I have a cousin whose wife is a big shot with InBev in their NY offices and last year when I saw him I asked why he was drinking Bud Light, which he thought was referencing the whole boycott. My question was since InBev has so many good beers why not get those ones, and he responded that the Bud Light was literally free to employees, the others were not 

31 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

The Bud Light dropped 25% of sales over the past year. Inbev fired multiple people and increased their marketing budget around their other beers, there was definitely an impact. I have a cousin whose wife is a big shot with InBev in their NY offices and last year when I saw him I asked why he was drinking Bud Light, which he thought was referencing the whole boycott. My question was since InBev has so many good beers why not get those ones, and he responded that the Bud Light was literally free to employees, the others were not 

Well if that’s true, I stand corrected. Well done. Your cause still sucks tho

• 2 weeks later...

Regarding Sturgis. Many very fine people ride there on their Harleys. Even some on Hondas.

And many not so fine people too, and some very unfortunate ones. The official counts for 2024:

- Motorcycle deaths: 12 (9 on Harleys)

- 7 pervs caught this year in a sex trafficking sting

- 134 DUI arrests in Sturgis alone

- 135 felony/232 misdemeanor drug arrests

- $71,500 in seized cash (typically related to drug offenses)

Those law abiding Trumpnecks. But you won't see this on your alt-right Twittersphere.

Edited by The Frankish Reich

7 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

What happened to EEO? We don't discriminate against individuals because of race, gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, etc. It was replaced by DEI, we do discriminate. Against certain groups based on things like quotas proportionate to the make up of our customer base. So based on that, how many biker gang members does Harley employ based on that system? A few Hells Angels on the board of directors I expect. Ha, ha.

The thing is, groups don't have rights under the Constitution. Individuals have rights. These wingnuts that push this DEI dogma can't comprehend that fact. I thought @BillsFanNCwas exaggerating when calling them all commies. But upon review of the situation, that is correct.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1