The REASON McGahee missed practice...

OH MY GOD! A 23 YEAR OLD MULTI-MILLIONAIRE IS HAVING FUN DURING THE OFFSEASON????

CALL THE COPS! NO, CALL THE CIA!.. HELL, CALL THE FBI!

THIS MUST BE STOPPED!!!

WILLIS, DON'T YOU KNOW YOU CAN NEVER BE WITHOUT A BILLS UNIFORM ON?

DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMED!!!!

I see it's ok for Willis to blow his team off during camp BUT it's not ok for Bledsoe to sit home with his family during this time uh?

What's the friggen difference? Willis better get his priorities in line!

It's not like Willis is sitting on his ass all day and then partying all night, He is taking part in workouts with former teammates at the U. Shocky has been down there and they say he is in the best shape of his life. I think Willis will be fine

The night before the Fiesta Bowl Willis McGahee and Andre Johnson were handing out flyers to a National Championship party.  That came back to bite them in the ass.

347107[/snapback]

What bit them in the ass was a referee by the name of Terry Porter.

http://www.miami.com/html/miamiherald/0528front.jpg

It's on the front page of the Miami Hearld

http://www.miami.com/mld/miamiherald/

347043[/snapback]

Travis and Willis = Dumb and Dumber

Frankly though, I'd be glad to see Willis get no preseason carries and light work. Need him to lug the ball on gameday. Doesn't really bother me that McPinhead isn't at OTA blowing out another knee.

:)

What bit them in the ass was a referee by the name of Terry Porter.

347211[/snapback]

Terry Porter should have never been a factor. Miami was faster, more talented, and more experienced. I'm not saying OSU was a bad team, but that Miami team was loaded with playmakers and 1st round picks.

Terry Porter should have never been a factor.  Miami was faster, more talented, and more experienced.  I'm not saying OSU was a bad team, but that Miami team was loaded with playmakers and 1st round picks.

347229[/snapback]

No question about that. It should not have been as close as it was. OSU payed an outstanding game. Yet, Miami had the game won but for Porter's delayed call from away from the play -- which was the opposite of the call from the ref who was the closest to the play.

P.S. It also did not help the Canes when Willis went down with that injury. Little did I know then that the Canes' misfortune would work to the benefit of the Bills.