LAMP: I got proofed yesterday

Ironically, the same thing happened to me at the Indians game yesterday.

I was trying to enter a contest to win a grill set...the girl asked me if I was over 18. I handed her my ID and said "twice that next Thursday". :)

Mike

.........buying cigarettes. For real.  0:)

I told the cashier she made my day!  :P

347024[/snapback]

WOW! Our local Sunoco is proofing people in their 80s for cigs. :) Theyre actually proofing everyone for everything now. I think they got caught. I wont go in there anymore,but if I did,I wonder if theyd proof me for a bag of chips. :lol:

WOW! Our local Sunoco is proofing people in their 80s for cigs.  :)  Theyre actually proofing everyone for everything now. I think they got caught. I wont go in there anymore,but if I did,I wonder if theyd proof me for a bag of chips.  :lol:

347349[/snapback]

Wegmans does that for alcohol now. I've heard stories of parents not being able to buy beer when they have their kid with them. I'm all for strict enforcement but damn.

Wegmans does that for alcohol now. I've heard stories of parents not being able to buy beer when they have their kid with them. I'm all for strict enforcement but damn.

347383[/snapback]

Its 1 thing to proof younger people,but when youre proofing people in their 60,70,and 80s...thats just sick. Actually,a local Liquor store here in Alden (about 5-10 minutes from where I live) was nailed in an Alcohol Sting. Theres something in Sundays Buffalo News,but they targeted 17 stores and Dok's got nailed. I know the owner and the guy that got busted,too.