Matt Araiza

SCBills

42 minutes ago, Doc said:

It seems his has been.  I mean if history is littered with 15 year olds who look 18...

41 minutes ago, unbillievable said:

I don't hang out with teenagers enough to correctly identify the difference between a high school or college girl.

I grew up watching 30yr olds playing high schoolers on TV.

to both of the above my wife and i have talked about it before at this point being older we cannot point out a 15 yr old from a 23 year because they both look like children to us. they both look 15. they both behave and carry themselves as children and there is nothing to relate to. we don't see 15 yr olds looking 18.  we see 18 looking 15. we see 23 looking 15.

1 hour ago, unbillievable said:

I don't hang out with teenagers enough to correctly identify the difference between a high school or college girl.

I grew up watching 30yr olds playing high schoolers on TV.

I have boys in their early 20s.  Saw a lot of HS girls at their functions and friends' daughters.  I think I can tell the difference between a 15 year old and an 18 year old.  The difference between a 17 year old and an 18 year old?  Nope.  And that's what is at the heart of this case.