Matt Araiza

SCBills

28 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Araiza managed to not incriminate himself on a tapped phone?

Damn this is wild.

It’s wild that so many people read that he has STDs, or rather that definitely had a STD and probably gave it to someone, and they think “I want this guy showering with my favorite team.”

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, benderbender said:

It’s wild that so many people read that he has STDs, or rather that definitely had a STD and probably gave it to someone, and they think “I want this guy showering with my favorite team.”

I think there’s lots of dudes with crotch rot in NFL locker rooms.

4 hours ago, Lionel Hutz said:

The constant crying over Araiza is one of the strangest things I've witnessed here. You people sound like the same weirdos that defend Trevor Bauer. 

People act like the Bills would have won a Super Bowl if he didn't get cut. 

they are not winning a Super Bowl because of that Mahommes guy that we gifted them. Yea i get it he's a punter. But the one we have is mediocre at best. If watching Mahommes win every year doesn't make you sick you are not a true Bills fan. The hits just keep coming. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, AZSanta said:

they are not winning a Super Bowl because of that Mahommes guy that we gifted them. Yea i get it he's a punter. But the one we have is mediocre at best. If watching Mahommes win every year doesn't make you sick you are not a true Bills fan. The hits just keep coming. 

Martin is mediocre sure. Let’s wait and see on al least a couple of actual games that count on Araiza before we start boohoo’ing about him like you’re doing about Mahomes though, maybe? 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/19/2024 at 7:25 PM, C.Biscuit97 said:

How the hell would  I know if he did? I wasn’t in the room. I did know that the best case scenario was he had sex with a 17 year old. And I 100% didn’t want the distract of a punter with rape charge hanging on his head. As would anyone with a brain and the rest of the nfl would think. 

now that everything that has come out, he’s getting his chance. Good for him, hope he makes the most of it. But the Bills made the right move (again no one else signed him either) and I didn’t think about the punter once that season and I still don’t. 

I would agree with "how the hell would you know", but I seem to recall you being pretty adamant,  but maybe I am mistaken.

2 minutes ago, Doc said:

I'm not huge fan of Martin, but he has a better average, net and long so far in pre-season than Araiza.

I will say that as much as I don’t care for Martin and would rather have Araiza, Martin is the safe choice. Good hang time.

Araiza is going to end up hitting some bombs, but probably also out-kicking his coverage and getting in trouble on some returns. 

Just annoying that Buffalo gets the full scale Condemnation from Mainstream news, NFL fans and the Social media world for drafting Araiza.  

KC? nah, great signing guys, you are such a smart and wonderful organization! 

• 3 weeks later...
6 minutes ago, GolfandBills said:

The media and way too many people live in a guilty until proven innocent world these days 

Which is perpetuated by social media. It creates a mob mentality with its virtual torches and pitchforks. That would have played out differently without that crap. 

• Like (+1) 7
  • Agree 4

31 minutes ago, Riverboat Ritchie said:

Didn’t see much of game but looked like araiza punted well.  Still not sure why we didn’t sign him back after he was cleared. Ughh 

Because they guaranteed money to the guy they have on the roster now and they have no cap space, everything is a trade off.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

Funny, I posted last night in the GDT should we have a Punt God thread for this game too. 

I called it, just a little late. 

Bills got bullied as the  posters  @Fleezoid& @GolfandBills said by the guilty until proven innocent media, social and otherwise.

Too bad.

The Mafia was already crazy about him in the draft, let alone the 80 yard screaming punt he kicked. It's possible he could have sold more punter jerseys than Brian Moorman if he had the chance here. We'll never know. Really wish he didn't go to the Chiefs, but...

• Like (+1) 2