Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

2 hours ago, Einstein said:

Either that is a wide angle lens or we were sold a bill of goods as to how close to the field the seats would be 😂

If you look at the exposed steelwork below the level of the 300 entrances, you can see there’s about 10 rows of seats for which the concrete has yet to be poured.

I’m not crazy about having to walk up steps (rather than a ramp) from the 300 concourse to get to the seats.  That’s not very accessible.

Edited by BRH

Original post I made on February 21, 2023 on game which was worst game I have experienced.

https://www.twobillsdrive.com/community/topic/246154-at-what-sports-event-did-you-have-your-worst-experience/#comment-8288269

Went in game and when I got to seat I found out it was under an overhang blocking half of view and there was a girder directly in front of my seat blocking my obstructed view.  There were TV sets but I could not see them well.  After first quarter and multiple complaints about me trying to look around girder left and went seat hopping try to find a seat to sit in which was unoccupied when person was getting a drink, etc. and while some were understanding others were not and one poured a soda on me while I was trying to get up.   

2 hours ago, Saxum said:

It was both.  Overhang from deck above blocking part of view and pillar directly in front of me.  I posted about this years ago after I attended game and returned to California.

There are no pillars in the seating area of Arizona’s stadium. Maybe you were tripping on some good LSD?

Edited by Einstein
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1