Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

4 hours ago, Jukester said:

The yellow areas in the pic below are my guess as to what seem to be the standing room and party deck areas.

IMG_9618.jpeg

There was this report from a couple years ago alluding to buying tickets for these spaces: 

What's also interesting about the report from Jason Wolf, in regards to the potential new stadium in Orchard Park, is the fact the new stadium could have room for 5,000 more people with a standing-room-only party deck.

If you're unfamiliar with a party deck, the most famous usage of them have been at AT&T Stadium, where the Dallas Cowboys play.

They're situated in the end zones and are first-come, first-serve for the front of the party deck, with pretty amazing vantage points.

Would you buy a ticket for a party deck at a Bills game, even if they're standing-room-only?
https://wyrk.com/buffalo-bills-party-deck/

Since Legends is running the show, I’m linking the SRO page from ATT stadium:

https://www.dallascowboys.com/tickets/standing-room-only-tickets-faq

This Reddit thread is insightful and humorous at the same time:

I can’t remember exactly. But that large lower level in the middle of the end zone I believe they said would be a large bar in the middle of that area. And my rep specifically didn’t know exactly what the plan was for it. He made it feel like it was only going to be for the people sitting in the area in front of it. I believe those seats are going to be listed as enhanced field level seating or something like that. I don’t remember exactly. 

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, mrags said:

What a chit show 

Funny part is when the crowd goes rushing in, there are already fans lined up against the railing. Where did they come from?

Based on this video sounds like these party decks may not have been such a good idea. 

😂

Edited by LabattBlue

Just now, LabattBlue said:

Funny part is when the crowd goes rushing in, there are already fans lined up against the railing. Where did they come from? 😂

Um, those are the special guests of players or vips of some sort. Which is just funny that people are rushing in like cabbage patch dolls  on Black Friday, and they won’t be in the front row anyway. lol 

Just now, RiotAct said:

VIPs / Make-a-Wish most likely.

Yup

3 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Hahaha. The best they could do for VIP’s or Make A Wish is…go stand against the railing for 4 hours, and don’t even think about moving. I don’t think so 😂

It’s likely something like that. Maybe the people that have SRO tix but get in before had for some school program, or something like that. They were prolly on the field pre game or something like that then get access first. Who knows.