Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I guess I could see in conjunction with the Pegula’s, put up a hotel on ECC South property, which would be used primarily by opposing teams on game weekends.  Also, move training camp back to OP, and fill it for a month with 100 man training camp roster.  

Even then, they still have a problem with vacancy the other 300 or so days of the year. 

I was just commenting on the clown from WGRZ who made the comparison between Patriot Place and what might end up adjacent to the stadium. 

Does Patriot Pl have an indoor water park.  A Great Wolf Lodge would be year round.  I would like to invest in that.  Also, add a IMAX, TopGolf, ice rinks, electric go-carts, roller coaster, and Dave and Busters.  Think mini Mall of America.  I guess I’m the idea man.

1 hour ago, LabattBlue said:

I guess I could see in conjunction with the Pegula’s, put up a hotel on ECC South property, which would be used primarily by opposing teams on game weekends.  Also, move training camp back to OP, and fill it for a month with 100 man training camp roster.  

Even then, they still have a problem with vacancy the other 300 or so days of the year. 

I was just commenting on the clown from WGRZ who made the comparison between Patriot Place and what might end up adjacent to the stadium. 

I'm no expert on what is needed where. But I live in a town of 10,000 people. We have 3 auto parts stores, 8 banks, 4 pharmacies, 3 gun shops, and what seems like 150 storage cube rentals.

48 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Does Patriot Pl have an indoor water park.  A Great Wolf Lodge would be year round.  I would like to invest in that.  Also, add a IMAX, TopGolf, ice rinks, electric go-carts, roller coaster, and Dave and Busters.  Think mini Mall of America.  I guess I’m the idea man.

This sounds like a just signed second contract NFL player's investment portfolio.........

• Like (+1) 1

58 minutes ago, Ga boy said:

Marshawn can be the ambassador!

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, LabattBlue said:

They still need developers($$$) to invest regardless of hotel/restaurant/entertainment.  To start with, they have to purchase the land and go from there. In case you didn’t notice, all the nearby property owners are looking to strike gold in a sale.

You really think these town council hacks are that smart, and know ahead of time what is coming?  It is not like it was a huge investment of time by the town to rezone some parcels. 

These type of sudden zoning changes often come because the deal to build something is already done. You just don’t know about it.

17 minutes ago, Einstein said:

These type of sudden zoning changes often come because the deal to build something is already done. You just don’t know about it.

Probably someone connected with the town is selling a parcel and needed the zoning change for the deal to go through.