Stadium Construction Discussion (No PSL/Seat selection posts)

JÂy RÛßeÒ

1 hour ago, Billsatlastin2018 said:

They had an equivalent / greater natural storm!

The point being, that this is just OBD buffoonery to have not thought through a semi roof in one of the few locales in America that attracts tons of snow in freakish storms!

And you believe the licensed architects, engineers, and City Building/Safety Department do not know that it snows in Buffalo? Why? Because you read it on the internet? 

• Haha (+1) 1

FWIW I took a tour of State Farm Stadium in Phoenix yesterday and to my surprise, the seating capacity in its standard configuration is only 63,000 which reminded me of our new stadium.  

I was wondering how a stadium of that size would appear.  The answer is, it's very cool and sufficiently majestic inside.  

Edited by BillnutinHouston

5 hours ago, BillnutinHouston said:

FWIW I took a tour of State Farm Stadium in Phoenix yesterday and to my surprise, the seating capacity in its standard configuration is only 63,000 which reminded me of our new stadium.  

I was wondering how a stadium of that size would appear.  The answer is, it's very cool and sufficiently majestic inside.  

Having sat in that stadium there are many seats with poor visibility and my seat was directly behind a pillar which stadium map did not show and I could not see the TVs or most of the stadium large screens.

Bills have claimed view from every seat will remain great and we will see but that not necessarily with be the case with SRO.

1 hour ago, Saxum said:

Having sat in that stadium there are many seats with poor visibility and my seat was directly behind a pillar which stadium map did not show and I could not see the TVs or most of the stadium large screens.

Bills have claimed view from every seat will remain great and we will see but that not necessarily with be the case with SRO.

Are you sure you're talking about the stadium in Phoenix?  It was specifically stated on the tour that every seat is unobstructed, because there are no columns in front of seats.  I saw that with my own eyes yesterday.

I was trying to post an interior view but the file was too large.

3 minutes ago, BillnutinHouston said:

Are you sure you're talking about the stadium in Phoenix?  It was specifically stated on the tour that every seat is unobstructed, because there are no columns in front of seats.  I saw that with my own eyes yesterday.

I was trying to post an interior view but the file was too large.

Absolutely.  I drove from Long Beach where I was working past the windmills to Arizona away game.

This was a seat under the overhang with people on each side of me.

I bought it from a fellow Bills fan who went to Bills bar I went to when working in California.

13 hours ago, Saxum said:

Absolutely.  I drove from Long Beach where I was working past the windmills to Arizona away game.

This was a seat under the overhang with people on each side of me.

I bought it from a fellow Bills fan who went to Bills bar I went to when working in California.

Overhang? Phoenix is a dome. I think you’ve got your stadiums mixed up. 

17 hours ago, Saxum said:

Having sat in that stadium there are many seats with poor visibility and my seat was directly behind a pillar which stadium map did not show

Are you thinking of the old stadium or something? There are no seats with obstructed views behind a pillar in Az. I’ve been in most of that stadium. The design of the stadium doesn’t even have pillars anywhere near seats.

• Agree 1