Fuggin LA man

WTF?

Does everybody in LA walk around with a video camera? Never know when something is gonna happen?

Video shot by a man at the scene was later broadcast on news programs. It showed the suspect's front-wheel-drive compact car -- its front end wedged up against the rear of another car stopped on the street -- with its drive wheels spinning forward and smoke coming out of the front end.

testy testy, common man, its friday! :lol:

346740[/snapback]

Actually, I'm just bustin' balls. But it's funny, because everytime you turn around in Florida, some sex offender is raping, killing and burying a little girl...in Detroit a person can't even go to a basketball game without fear of getting their ass kicked by one of the players...but one guy gets videotaped running over a person in Southern California, and everyone is like "Oh, fuggin' LA!" :P

Actually, I'm just bustin' balls. But it's funny, because everytime you turn around in Florida, some sex offender is raping, killing and burying a little girl...in Detroit a person can't even go to a basketball game without fear of getting their ass kicked by one of the players...but one guy gets videotaped running over a person in Southern California, and everyone is like "Oh, fuggin' LA!" :lol:

346744[/snapback]

What about Rodney King?

Just bustin' you 'testes' also...

Peace.

WTF?

Does everybody in LA walk around with a video camera?  Never know when something is gonna happen?

Video shot by a man at the scene was later broadcast on news programs. It showed the suspect's front-wheel-drive compact car -- its front end wedged up against the rear of another car stopped on the street -- with its drive wheels spinning forward and smoke coming out of the front end.

346728[/snapback]

Yep. Everyone here is starring in their own Unreality Show, usually self-titled.

As opposed to everyone in Illinois just now starting to find out what a camcorder is?

346739[/snapback]

Hey. hey, hey don't start comparing those of us in Illinois to people in the south (and I grew up in the south) :lol: