Actual GQP Communists

1 minute ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

"All Zooey Zephyr did was point out that legislation marginalizing gay kids would lead to an increase in suicides."

Nah, that's not all he said. 

What he said was "If you are forcing a trans child to go through puberty when they are trans, that is tantamount to torture, and this body should be ashamed."

The Montana House of Representatives are trying to prevent kids from going through life altering medical changes that are irreversible. 

(and Zooey can still vote on bills as a state rep)

she said they should be ashamed and have the blood on their hands.

most would be censored for similar.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Chris farley said:

most would be censored for similar.

Yea, the tweet @BillStime posted was a very nicely wrapped summary of what Zooey actually said, to make him look better. 

• Like (+1) 1

Marx ten planks of communism.

Abolition of property in land and application of all rents of land to public purposes.

A heavy progressive or graduated income tax.

Abolition of all rights of inheritance.

Confiscation of the property of all emigrants and rebels.

Centralization of credit in the hands of the state, by means of a national bank with State capital and an exclusive monopoly.

Centralization of the means of communication and transport in the hands of the State.

Extension of factories and instruments of production owned by the State; the bringing into cultivation of waste-lands, and the improvement of the soil generally in accordance with a common plan.

Equal liability of all to work. Establishment of industrial armies, especially for agriculture.

Combination of agriculture with manufacturing industries; gradual abolition of all the distinction between town and country by a more equable distribution of the populace over the country.

Free education for all children in public schools. Abolition of children’s factory labor in its present form. Combination of education with industrial production, etc.

And establishing, and maintaining communism has resulted in anywhere from 20 million to 150 million humans killed.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_killings_under_communist_regimes

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

So much for the FIRST AMENDMENT, right?

Bet you didn't mind what Trump said about Megyn Kelly, right? 

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,” Trump told CNN’s Don Lemon on Friday night. “Blood coming out of her wherever.”

8 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Yea, the tweet @BillStime posted was a very nicely wrapped summary of what Zooey actually said, to make him look better. 

Why am I not surprised a gun nut wouldn't like being called out for having blood on their hands.

SHOCKER\

• Eyeroll 2

13 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So much for the FIRST AMENDMENT, right?

Bet you didn't mind what Trump said about Megyn Kelly, right? 

“You could see there was blood coming out of her eyes,” Trump told CNN’s Don Lemon on Friday night. “Blood coming out of her wherever.”

Why am I not surprised a gun nut wouldn't like being called out for having blood on their hands.

SHOCKER\

Why am I not surprised you're in favor of allowing kids to become mentally ill.... 

https://www.heritage.org/gender/report/puberty-blockers-cross-sex-hormones-and-youth-suicide

https://acpeds.org/transgender-interventions-harm-children

Again, gender dysmorphia is a MENTAL ILLNESS.

gd.thumb.JPG.7cf3f4f3bca8cff5b1c7c1268f66b737.JPG

As for what Trump said... he wasn't in office was he? He said something that most people think, was wrong to say. He has that right to say something stupid. Just like Zooey has that right. But to do it as a member of the state house? There are rules and he has to face the consequences of those rules. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno
  • Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Why am I not surprised you're in favor of allowing kids to become mentally ill.... 

https://www.heritage.org/gender/report/puberty-blockers-cross-sex-hormones-and-youth-suicide

https://acpeds.org/transgender-interventions-harm-children

Again, gender dysmorphia is a MENTAL ILLNESS.

gd.thumb.JPG.7cf3f4f3bca8cff5b1c7c1268f66b737.JPG

As for what Trump said... he wasn't in office was he? He said something that most people think, was wrong to say. He has that right to say something stupid. Just like Zooey has that right. But to do it as a member of the state house? There are rules and he has to face the consequences of those rules. 

You don't care about kids. 

THESE KIDS COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF INSECURE and IGONANT BULLIES LIKE YOU.

Facts About LGBTQ Youth Suicide

LGBTQ youth are not inherently prone to suicide risk because of their sexual orientation or gender identity but rather placed at higher risk because of how they are mistreated and stigmatized in society.

Suicide is the second leading cause of death among young people aged 10 to 24 (Hedegaard, Curtin, & Warner, 2018) — and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, *****, and questioning (LGBTQ) youth are at significantly increased risk.

LGBTQ youth are more than four times as likely to attempt suicide than their peers (Johns et al., 2019; Johns et al., 2020).

• Eyeroll 2

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

You don't care about kids. 

THESE KIDS COMMIT SUICIDE BECAUSE OF INSECURE and IGONANT BULLIES LIKE YOU.

Facts About LGBTQ Youth Suicide

(good way to avoid the entire topic, divert to this being about me and then link that has nothing to with hormone therapy)

Yes, LGBTQ+ kids are more prone to mental illness and suicide. I know this first hand in my profession. 

That said, what does that have to do with trying to prevent children from irreversible medical procedures? Ones that will GREATLY increase mental health issues and suicide? 

I care enough about kids that I've devoted my life to them. But sure Billsy... I don't care 🙄

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

(good way to avoid the entire topic, divert to this being about me and then link that has nothing to with hormone therapy)

Yes, LGBTQ+ kids are more prone to mental illness and suicide. I know this first hand in my profession. 

That said, what does that have to do with trying to prevent children from irreversible medical procedures? Ones that will GREATLY increase mental health issues and suicide? 

I care enough about kids that I've devoted my life to them. But sure Billsy... I don't care 🙄

You don't care about kids man - you care about your guns - period.

There is NOTHING sincere about this conversation with somebody like you.

You have made it clear what is of SIFNIFCANT importance in your life.

And it is NOT kids.

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

per the corporate funded Trevor project.

Go find your own stats to back up your claim's bro - c'mon... do it

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

You don't care about kids man - you care about your guns - period.

There is NOTHING sincere about this conversation with somebody like you.

You have made it clear what is of SIFNIFCANT importance in your life.

And it is NOT kids.

Go find your own stats to back up your claim's bro - c'mon... do it

Once again, Billsy managed to avoid talking about the "talking point" on this thread. LOL

(We know this is typical for you, just really funny... and sad at the same time)

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Once again, Billsy managed to avoid talking about the "talking point" on this thread. LOL

(We know this is typical for you, just really funny... and sad at the same time)

The purpose of this thread will continue to highlight the communists and fascists of the GQP.

Enjoy!

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

The purpose of this thread will continue to highlight the communists and fascists of the GQP.

Enjoy!

I'm still waiting for your to define what communism is. (it's okay, I know you won't answer me again, just pivot to something about me)

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I'm still waiting for your to define what communism is. (it's okay, I know you won't answer me again, just pivot to something about me)

Can you define Communism? 

If you put out a definition I will prove you are wrong. 

Go! 

• Haha (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

Communism is a totalitarian system of government (THINK FLORIDA, TENNESES, MONTANA) - where dictators make economic and political decisions for everyone else.  Look at what RED STATES are doing today... passing laws to suppress voice, suffrage, reproductive rights, and erasing LGTBQ.

Look at DeSantis going after the FREE MARKET.

Look at all you FREAKS going after the PRESS.

There is NOTHING democratic about the GQP and RED STATES today. NOT one thing.

Only a dying party gravitates towards dictators and autocrats.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Can you define Communism? 

If you put out a definition I will prove you are wrong. 

Go! 

I didn't think either you or @BillStime would answer me. Never do answer the questions.. it's a "throw it back at you"... EVERY... TIME... So predictable. 

I had to study the hell out of Karl Marx in college. His theory/ideology is to become a classless society, everyone is equal. If that's work, income, etc. Everything is owned by the community. The opposite of capitalism.

I'd love to hear how I'm wrong on that. 

17 hours ago, BillStime said:

Communism is a totalitarian system of government (THINK FLORIDA, TENNESES, MONTANA) - where dictators make economic and political decisions for everyone else.  Look at what RED STATES are doing today... passing laws to suppress voice, suffrage, reproductive rights, and erasing LGTBQ.

Look at DeSantis going after the FREE MARKET.

Look at all you FREAKS going after the PRESS.

There is NOTHING democratic about the GQP and RED STATES today. NOT one thing.

Only a dying party gravitates towards dictators and autocrats.

No. Not really. 

Communism and Totalitarianism are different. It's almost the exact opposite of each other. Apples to Oranges. 

If you want to say what some GOP members are doing is "totalitarianism" then okay. But to say they are communists... it's just moronic. 

Edited by ArdmoreRyno

33 minutes ago, ArdmoreRyno said:

I didn't think either you or @BillStime would answer me. Never do answer the questions.. it's a "throw it back at you"... EVERY... TIME... So predictable. 

I had to study the hell out of Karl Marx in college. His theory/ideology is to become a classless society, everyone is equal. If that's work, income, etc. Everything is owned by the community. The opposite of capitalism.

I'd love to hear how I'm wrong on that. 

No. Not really. 

Communism and Totalitarianism are different. It's almost the exact opposite of each other. Apples to Oranges. 

If you want to say what some GOP members are doing is "totalitarianism" then okay. But to say they are communists... it's just moronic. 

Communism is a specific form of totalitarianism.

State controls everything - hello FLORIDUH

Dictatorial Government - hello RED STATES 

No individual freedom - hello RED STATES 

Control - hello RED STATES 

Outlaw/Erase opposition - hello RED STATES

Glorifies Leader - hello RED STATES and MAGA NUTS

image.thumb.jpeg.b7cd11face988e63c5d196907cfb4674.jpeg

Call it what you want but the similarities AROUND CONTROL and GLORIFICATION scream GQP. 

Just look at the cult's obsession with Trump and Tucker. 

And look at Trump and Tucker's obsession with DICTATORS:

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpeg

• Eyeroll 1