Impetus behind Hunter's Laptop Is Russian Disinfo Election Interference Memo? Blinken

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Also file under:  Woke Projection, Iron Law of.

Their election interference is perfectly acceptable. 

• Like (+1) 1

FBI witness testified under oath in HB trial that the laptop was verified  as authentic, real, NOT FAKE in DECEMBER 2019.

October 2020...almost a year later...51 former iC officials, including former FBI, sign a letter saying the laptop is Russian disinformation. 

:lol:

The King will wear the 👑 forevermore!

This clip covers it all. 

1 minute ago, BillsFanNC said:

Any way to bring charges in a deep red district?  Jerry-rig some justification like the Dems did and, say, contend that "election denial affects every part of the country"?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Maybe L Ron can weigh in on if Biden was lying here or just making things up. I  have a hard time differentiating. 

It gets complicated of course, but L never suggested Biden doesn’t lie, it’s just that his tendency is to fabricate stories, facts, narratives, situations, examples, personal stories with greater frequency than when he lies about stories.  Uh, and facts, narratives and situations.  Plus, you know, examples and personal stories.

Don’t hold me to it but of 100 untruths, I think L figures that on average, 62 are made up, 38 are lies.  

• Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It gets complicated of course, but L never suggested Biden doesn’t lie, it’s just that his tendency is to fabricate stories, facts, narratives, situations, examples, personal stories with greater frequency than when he lies about stories.  Uh, and facts, narratives and situations.  Plus, you know, examples and personal stories.

Don’t hold me to it but of 100 untruths, I think L figures that on average, 62 are made up, 38 are lies.  

I forget, is LRon the one who says that lies aren't equal?

1 minute ago, JDHillFan said:

Maybe L Ron can weigh in on if Biden was lying here or just making things up. I  have a hard time differentiating. 

And then maybe he can weigh in on Goldman....

"We don't like the contents of the laptop so it must have been tampered with even though there is zero evidence of it" is a winning strategy. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

I believe his declaration was that “…he makes things up more than he lies”.

Oh, he makes stuff up.  That's totally different from lying. :rolleyes: