This is what we need

A running back with a team attitude:

Corey Dillon is still hungry despite winning a Super Bowl ring last season.

New contract in hand, Dillon insisted he won't go soft this season, ''I need a couple more (Super Bowl rings). I need two or three like the rest of these guys. If you're wondering if I'm still hungry, don't even bother. I'm hungry. I'm thirsty.''

A running back with a team attitude:

Corey Dillon is still hungry despite winning a Super Bowl ring last season.

New contract in hand, Dillon insisted he won't go soft this season, ''I need a couple more (Super Bowl rings). I need two or three like the rest of these guys. If you're wondering if I'm still hungry, don't even bother. I'm hungry. I'm thirsty.''

346284[/snapback]

You got an issue with Willis? He was the ONLY guy on offense last year to bring it EVERY week he started.

The ONLY ONE.

You got an issue with Willis? He was the ONLY guy on offense last year to bring it EVERY week he started.

The ONLY ONE.

346290[/snapback]

Don't get me wrong, I like Willis. I think he is a complete back, in that he runs great, inside and out, blocks, blitz pickup, doesn't seem to run wrong direction, doesn't trip on blades of grass, catches well, and can go in motion and line up in the slot receiver spots, and has to be accounted for on every play.

However, I cannot honestly remember him ever saying he wants to win Super Bowls and he plans on leading us there.

Don't get me wrong, I like Willis.  I think he is a complete back, in that he runs great, inside and out, blocks, blitz pickup, doesn't seem to run wrong  direction, doesn't trip on blades of grass, catches well, and can go in motion and line up in the slot receiver spots, and has to be accounted for on every play. 

However, I cannot honestly remember him ever saying he wants to win Super Bowls and he plans on leading us there.

346295[/snapback]

OMG. Travis isn't even gone yet and you've already started up on his replacement. Will you get a new fixation already? Willis stated point-blank in an ESPN chat (that was linked to by several posters on the day it appeared) that winning a SB was more important to him than making millions. He's said in numerous interviews (that I do not have the time or desire to dig up for your benefit) that his goal is to win a SB.

This is really growing old, VA.

Don't get me wrong, I like Willis.  I think he is a complete back, in that he runs great, inside and out, blocks, blitz pickup, doesn't seem to run wrong  direction, doesn't trip on blades of grass, catches well, and can go in motion and line up in the slot receiver spots, and has to be accounted for on every play. 

346295[/snapback]

If you think Dillon led the Pats to the SB, you're wrong, sorry.

It's all about their OL, Head Coach and QB.

They won without Dillon and could do the same again.

OMG.  Travis isn't even gone yet and you've already started up on his replacement.  Will you get a new fixation already?  Willis stated point-blank in an ESPN chat (that was linked to by several posters on the day it appeared) that winning a SB was more important to him than making millions.  He's said in numerous interviews (that I do not have the time or desire to dig up for your benefit) that his goal is to win a SB. 

This is really growing old, VA.

346301[/snapback]

I am not starting on Willis. I think he is great. I have no problem with his onfield play at all, and he keeps himself out of trouble off the field. I just have never heard him say his goal is to win a SB with Buffalo, ever.