The Allen-Diggs Relationship in Decline?

hondo in seattle

2 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

sure do

Meaning no offense, but the ask was specifically the first 6 weeks of the 2023 season, not the day of the minicamp broo-ha-ha when we all had fresh evidence something was up with Diggs and a lot of people felt some way about it.

But after that, Diggs showed up at training camp, talked to the media, and generally behaved himself, then played football at a high level for 6 weeks, and again - not to pick on you specifically, but I heard a whole lot of "nothin" about Diggs trying to force his way off the team, pumping up other team's QB, calling Allen out etc.

So if you have receipts of stating this opinion at that time frame of the first 3rd of the season, I will be happy to eat my crow.

41 minutes ago, Beck Water said:

Meaning no offense, but the ask was specifically the first 6 weeks of the 2023 season, not the day of the minicamp broo-ha-ha when we all had fresh evidence something was up with Diggs and a lot of people felt some way about it.

But after that, Diggs showed up at training camp, talked to the media, and generally behaved himself, then played football at a high level for 6 weeks, and again - not to pick on you specifically, but I heard a whole lot of "nothin" about Diggs trying to force his way off the team, pumping up other team's QB, calling Allen out etc.

So if you have receipts of stating this opinion at that time frame of the first 3rd of the season, I will be happy to eat my crow.

😂😂why would I need to provide evidence of my opinion after I stated it previous

Just take the L and move on

• Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

My god let it all go, who cares about him anymore.  This guy gone, sayonara, vamanos, au revoir, adio's.

You forgot auf wiedersehen.  

😁 

Agree tho.  But you know how it is, everyone's great, until they leave, then they suck.  

Comedy gold.  Gold Jerry, Gold!!!

• Thank you (+1) 1

12 hours ago, GoBills808 said:

😂😂why would I need to provide evidence of my opinion after I stated it previous

Just take the L and move on

If you say so, I guess.

"Last October, I didn't hear anyone talking about how drafting Terrel Bernard was a bad move"

"Oh yeah?  Here's my receipt from Draft Day 2022 showing I thought so"

"But...."

"Take the L"

This isn't rocket science.  Yes, everyone including you thought Diggs relationship with Allen and with the Bills was broken around the time of his non-appearance at Day 1 Mandatory Minicamp (June 13, the date of the quote you provided)

Then, after Diggs was a Good Boy in training camp, talked to the media, and came into the season hot for the first 6 weeks, I didn't hear anyone still expressing that opinion.  Including you, though I would change that view based on evidence *from that time*.

If you want me to give you a "W" for claiming you were silently chanting "Diggs is trying to force his way off the team and the Diggs-Allen relationship is irredeemably broken" through the first 6 weeks of the 2023 season, As You Wish

15 hours ago, Toyo321 said:

My god let it all go, who cares about him anymore.  This guy gone, sayonara, vamanos, au revoir, adio's.

He is out of here and good riddance. 

giphy.gif

lol CONCUR THIS is what right fighting over the internet looks like.  Calling out @hondo in seattle What the heck  are you kidding? He needs NOT me to defend him. He speaks VERY well for his own self.  But that's just ridiculous. @-@

Edited by muppy
  • Thank you (+1) 1

15 hours ago, Beck Water said:

You don't view the locker room situation after the Jets game, week 1, as evidence of anything?

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/sports/josh-allen-snapped-at-stefon-diggs-after-season-opening-loss/ 

1 hour ago, Nephilim17 said:

You don't view the locker room situation after the Jets game, week 1, as evidence of anything?

https://nypost.com/2024/04/05/sports/josh-allen-snapped-at-stefon-diggs-after-season-opening-loss/ 

In hindsight, of course it appears significant, but Timmah Graham didn't make it public until when?  Last April?  After the Diggs trade took place?  A case could be made that Graham himself didn't think it was that significant (whether that's good, or bad), or why didn't he report it at the time?

My point was, I don't think any of us fans were going "Oh, OK, Diggs-Allen relationship broken, time for a trade!" during weeks 1-6 of 2023 season based on what we saw/heard reported on the field or off.

Edited by Beck Water