Chicago

I'm sure all the black-on-black crime will now disappear, after a statue that likely no black gangbanger has ever seen is taken down...

• Like (+1) 1

• 4 weeks later...
26 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Shelter some TB patients why don't you King?

:lol:

What a mess.  Nice work Biden/Border Czar Harris

35 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

Wierd way to say illegal immigration is bad, but I agree. Illegal immigration is a net negative for our country.

I was referring to TB, and while some of these are illegals, there are some that are asylum seekers escaping war torn lives. They have an immense benefit to our country, I highly recommend checking out the work our local WNY Refugee Center does.

We’ve had a really strong group of Burmese refugees in WNY that are cultivating a resurgence on the West Side and being placed into carpentry, food & bev, and light manufacturing jobs that were previously unfilled in WNY.

But def protect yourself and your kids against TB, not a disease to play with.

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

There is no explanation in the video, how is this possible? I assume it is a mistake by government but who knows. With that being said this is impossible in FL because taxes can only rise 3% a year, but I still have read from people in FL who dont do simple paperwork to ensure they lock in the tax rate 

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...