Chicago

11 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

They will be "hungry" again this weekend ?

• Like (+1) 1

These people are an embarrassment to the black race- and every black person should be so pissed off that these thugs just made our lives 10 times more difficult now!  Just goes to show that maybe some people shouldn’t have been let off the plantation…

If you’re going to act like an animal, maybe you deserve to be chained up…

Morgan Freeman Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

https://wgntv.com/news/wgn-investigates/downtown-beating-witness-it-was-crazy-then-police-didnt-help/

So the police are throwing a temper tantrum over Johnson being elected and refuse to do their job, huh? 

Know what the solution is? 

Pull a Reagan. Fire every last one of them. Abolish the police union and tell them to piss off. They are a disgrace to the badge. 

Use state police for policing in Chicago until a new CPD can be trained and assigned. 

Police unions need to go anyways. I have no respect for institutions that are designed to protect crooked cops. 

Edited by Roundybout
  • Eyeroll 1

On 4/20/2023 at 10:01 AM, Roundybout said:

https://wgntv.com/news/wgn-investigates/downtown-beating-witness-it-was-crazy-then-police-didnt-help/

So the police are throwing a temper tantrum over Johnson being elected and refuse to do their job, huh? 

Pull a Reagan. Fire every last one of them. Abolish the police union and tell them to piss off. They are a disgrace to the badge. 

Use state police for policing in Chicago until a new CPD can be trained and assigned. 

Police unions need to go anyways. I have no respect for institutions that are designed to protect crooked cops. 

they need Mahoney and The police academy!

Hell I don’t blame the cops. In that political landscape If they try to stop anyone they are more likely to get charged than the people they’d be trying to stop.

Hopefully they are working on staffing up those councilors to help support these innocent victims of society that just need some self affirmation. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 4/20/2023 at 10:01 AM, Roundybout said:

I am serious when I ask this question- what amount of money would they have to pay you to be a Chicago cop? I don't know any Chicago cops but I know some in other cities where they are putting their lives on the line and know in all likelihood that unless they have a perfect investigation that the crook will walk free. It is hard to convince good people to waste their time.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

I am serious when I ask this question- what amount of money would they have to pay you to be a Chicago cop? I don't know any Chicago cops but I know some in other cities where they are putting their lives on the line and know in all likelihood that unless they have a perfect investigation that the crook will walk free. It is hard to convince good people to waste their time.

It’s tough to say how much Chicago cops make because we spend nine figures in overtime pay for cops despite having almost twice as many cops per resident as other big cities. 

From what I’ve read and having talked to some cops, you could easily make six figures as a Chicago cop. 

• Dislike 1