Buffalo Bisons and IL Baseball 2023

Buffalo Super Fan

The Buffalo Bisons have been postponed again because of unplayable conditions for the third time. They didn’t have a back up tarp that shouldn’t have happened. But with baseball season starting earlier and going more into September scheduling with the IL we can’t have this many games missed. It screws up the Bisons season the more doubleheaders the Bisons add. Because it puts a strain on the Bisons bullpen and pitching staff speaking from a Bisons baseball fan perspective.

I think if this is the new way of IL scheduling is permanent early starts the Toronto Blue Jays and the Buffalo Bisons need to think about starting the IL season in the spring training Florida complexes showing the Bisons games to us Bisons fans on MLB television streaming and as a Buffalo Bisons fan I am good in the future with that. Same deal with the Buffalo Bills in December in Detroit and the Buffalo Sabres games in Hamilton or Toronto if going to Buffalo Sabres games during the week nights is too heavy of a financial lift for Buffalo and Western New York. BSF 2023 as a Buffalo sports fan going forward zero tolerance for cheapness, home town discounts, tanking in Buffalo sports. If that is the only way there should be consequences for that loss of Buffalo home games. I tired of the cheapness and weirdness of Western New York cheapness in Buffalo sports you don’t win championships that way. Buffalo teams exist yes but you don’t win championships by being cheap in sports move some of the games if it is too much of a heavy lift to buy a back up tarp how cheap can you get Bob Rich you cheap bum in my opinion. Go Bisons! Let’s Go Buffalo 

• Haha (+1) 1

I’ve had season tickets forever

i can wait for some nicer weather 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Super Fan said:

The Buffalo Bisons have been postponed again because of unplayable conditions for the third time. They didn’t have a back up tarp that shouldn’t have happened. But with baseball season starting earlier and going more into September scheduling with the IL we can’t have this many games missed. It screws up the Bisons season the more doubleheaders the Bisons add. Because it puts a strain on the Bisons bullpen and pitching staff speaking from a Bisons baseball fan perspective.

I think if this is the new way of IL scheduling is permanent early starts the Toronto Blue Jays and the Buffalo Bisons need to think about starting the IL season in the spring training Florida complexes showing the Bisons games to us Bisons fans on MLB television streaming and as a Buffalo Bisons fan I am good in the future with that. Same deal with the Buffalo Bills in December in Detroit and the Buffalo Sabres games in Hamilton or Toronto if going to Buffalo Sabres games during the week nights is too heavy of a financial lift for Buffalo and Western New York. BSF 2023 as a Buffalo sports fan going forward zero tolerance for cheapness, home town discounts, tanking in Buffalo sports. If that is the only way there should be consequences for that loss of Buffalo home games. I tired of the cheapness and weirdness of Western New York cheapness in Buffalo sports you don’t win championships that way. Buffalo teams exist yes but you don’t win championships by being cheap in sports move some of the games if it is too much of a heavy lift to buy a back up tarp how cheap can you get Bob Rich you cheap bum in my opinion. Go Bisons! Let’s Go Buffalo 

Yeah let’s move the Buffalo Sabres to Toronto during the week night? Jesus 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

I’ve had season tickets forever

i can wait for some nicer weather 

Yeah let’s move the Buffalo Sabres to Toronto during the week night? Jesus 

We have already think about the Buffalo Sabres fan has embarrassed themselves long ago with tanks and doing things on the cheap. Look at Key Bank Center on week night games is embarrassing. What is the point if this market simple can’t afford the games anymore because of the prices of NHL hockey today? If playing in Hamilton or Toronto created more revenue so the Buffalo Sabres could be sold to a owner that makes the necessary commitments to win Stanley Cups for Buffalo would you sacrifice 5 games to Hamilton? Stanley Cup champions Buffalo Sabres? Think about it the fans are selling their seats anyway because they can’t afford the whole year of going to Buffalo Sabres games now? What would your solution be to create revenue so that the Buffalo Sabres aren’t a poverty franchise? And are sellable to a ownership group committed to winning. Again I want to win championships this home town discount crap has gone on long enough in my opinion. Go Sabres! Let’s Go Buffalo 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.