Losman Audio on BB.com

Give me your thoughts... even a reporter raised a question saying that he seemed a bit "guarded".

Out of all the things i have seen and heard of JP, this interview seemed to lack that absolute swagger we have come to see in the past year. Anyone else think something may have happened today that may have rattled him?

Give me your thoughts... even a reporter raised a question saying that he seemed a bit "guarded".

Out of all the things i have seen and heard of JP, this interview seemed to lack that absolute swagger we have come to see in the past year.  Anyone else think something may have happened today that may have rattled him?

345941[/snapback]

Time to start a top 10 list of reasons why JP isn't the perfect interview everyday.

I hate the offseason.

Out of all the things i have seen and heard of JP, this interview seemed to lack that absolute swagger we have come to see in the past year.  Anyone else think something may have happened today that may have rattled him?

345941[/snapback]

Good God. Training camp can't come soon enough. :huh:

Maybe the novelty of giving interviews is wearing off for him. He probably just wants to get the heck out of there. You can't expect him to be "on" for every sound byte. I'm sure he will be lively after victories in the fall. Let's hope he never turns into a cliche monster like Bledsoe.