Lawfare Victim Trump indicted.Commies celebrate.Pelosi:Trump has right to trial to prove innocence.

1 minute ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is the leading candidate for the republican nomination, of course we are gonna talk about him

pick better candidates

Speaking of better candidates..

How do you assess the state of Joe Bidens current mental health, based on what youre able to observe overall?

2 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I agree with a lot of this though I'm not so cynical that it's as black and white.  I think the people who have gotten away with things in the past pushed the envelope.  Trump stuck dynamite in it.  He has zero respect for law or the constitution.   When he talks about these things it's just to rally his base.   The Georgia election call, the Zelensky call about aid, Stormygate.  You cannot just do what you want when you want.

He has lowered the bar to the point it can't get any lower for presidential behavior.  And the idiots actually like it.

11 minutes ago, SUNY_amherst said:

trump is the leading candidate for the republican nomination, of course we are gonna talk about him

pick better candidates

Yeah, Joke was a great candidate. :lol:

28 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Who was it that had the point system for consecutive ignored posts?

I just had a fiver above of all unique posters. What do I win?

:lol:

Go to your safe place… you won’t have to block anyone. 

• Haha (+1) 5

8 minutes ago, Doc said:

The funniest part is that Bragg is reducing felonies to misdemeanors but in this case he's trying to elevate to a felony.  What a clown but emblematic of the Dem party.

You should be happy he's being tough on crime, no?

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 1