Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

18 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

What if your neighbor decided to tie his child up in the backyard and feed him dog food?  Its their kid right? Who would you be to complain to child protective services?

who are you to dictate how parents raise their children?

Um yeah - that’s a good comparison - I hope you win.

14 minutes ago, Boatdrinks said:

Taking away custody of the child because the parent doesn’t go along with their trans gibberish sure doesn’t sound like deferring to the parents. 

It’s amazing - sex changes have been around since the 50s and gender dysphoria the 70s - and now these pathetic simps are up in arms about it because Chris Rufo told them to be….

Meanwhile - these same phks don’t care if kids are blown to pieces at school.

You can’t make this up.

lmao 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It’s amazing - sex changes have been around since the 50s and gender dysphoria the 70s - and now these pathetic simps are up in arms about it because Chris Rufo told them to be….

Meanwhile - these same phks don’t care if kids are blown to pieces at school.

You can’t make this up.

lmao 

Wrong…it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that it’s probably wrong to try to change your body into something it isn’t, simply because you have a mental illness…would you affirm someone who had anorexia, and give them diet pills?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Wrong…it doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know that it’s probably wrong to try to change your body into something it isn’t, simply because you have a mental illness…would you affirm someone who had anorexia, and give them diet pills?

So if you are going to simplify this like you did I assume you’re against women having breast enlargements or men taking viagara? 

Admit it - you’re just a good simp.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So if you are going to simplify this like you did I assume you’re against women having breast enlargements or men taking viagara? 

Admit it - you’re just a good simp.

I have NO problem with ADULTS doing whatever things they want to their bodies…

My problem is when it is encouraged and taught to kids as normal, just so people can groom kids, and pharmaceutical companies can make billions off them for the rest of their lives…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 3

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

C’mon Billsy, there’s lots of stuff you can’t do when you are a child that you can do once you reach adulthood. Even you can understand that. 

He’s an activist, so he has surrendered all logic and rationality for the sake of his activism…

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I have NO problem with ADULTS doing whatever things they want to their bodies…

My problem is when it is encouraged and taught to kids as normal, just so people can groom kids, and pharmaceutical companies can make billions off them for the rest of their lives…👍

Your feelings are noted.

20 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Your feelings are noted.

So would you affirm a person with Anorexia, by giving them diet pills- because their mind was telling them they were fat?

Or would you try to get them psychological help so that their mind matched reality, so that they didn’t further harm themselves?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So would you affirm a person with Anorexia, by giving them diet pills- because their mind was telling them they were fat?

Or would you try to get them psychological help so that their mind matched reality, so that they didn’t further harm themselves?

I’m not a doctor. Are you a doctor? 

• Haha (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Do you think kids experiencing gender dysphoria don’t receive years of therapy?

Are you really this pathetic?

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m not a doctor. Are you a doctor? 

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got ya…😉👍

You knew you couldn’t answer the question because it would defeat the whole premise of your argument- which is precisely why I asked it…

And I knew you had to try to find a way around answering the question, to avoid outing yourself…

Unfortunately, my friend, you cannot escape defeat this time- and your BS response (having absolutely nothing to do with the question) is essentially waving the white flag…

It’s ok though…I gladly accept your surrender…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got ya…😉👍

You knew you couldn’t answer the question because it would defeat the whole premise of your argument- which is precisely why I asked it…

And I knew you had to try to find a way around answering the question, to avoid outing yourself…

Unfortunately, my friend, you cannot escape defeat this time- and your BS response (having absolutely nothing to do with the question) is essentially waving the white flag…

It’s ok though…I gladly accept your surrender…👍

So you’re a doctor?

4 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Observe how the fading wildebeest flails in desperation, in its final attempts at survival…🤣🤣🤣

lmao - notice someone afraid to actually discuss the issue because he knows jack about it.

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you think kids experiencing gender dysphoria don’t receive years of therapy?

Are you really this pathetic?

Why are you ignoring this question?

Why are you dancing around as if tho you won something? 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆🤣This is what happens when Jacrisp knows he a going to get owned again.

Mmmm…own me , daddy!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Tell me again how you have to be a doctor to know not to give an anorexic person diet pills…🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣