Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

These snowflakes try so hard. 

Meanwhile:

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

Lol keep posting the same picture to play whataboutism.  Was this event sponsored by tax payer dollars?  

Meanwhile, we’re finding pride debauchery all over the country every 15 minutes, General.  

Was conquered in March 2020

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

Lol keep posting the same picture to play whataboutism.  Was this event sponsored by tax payer dollars?  

Meanwhile, we’re finding pride debauchery all over the country every 15 minutes, General.  

Was conquered in March 2020

Ditz ***** about whataboutisn and then immediately jumps to whataboutism in the same post.

Idiots 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7nsvexjfz1dgdjrcyi1
image.thumb.jpeg.6016f13ed521b2f7359643f9745a87a9.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.842bf68a7ae73f6158b72fdb5ab4b6c0.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.89514882ff8baf1155a85d4aadfd8133.jpegimage.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

6 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/newly-amended-california-bill-punish-parents-refusing-affirm-childs-gender-identity

they just want to be left alone. Oh wait the government will take your kids from you if you don’t affirm them. I thought parents know what’s best for their kids and are allowed to make the choices? 

Not according to Dems.  It takes a village.  Unfortunately they want the village idiot to raise kids...

11 hours ago, BillStime said:

These snowflakes try so hard. 

Meanwhile:

image.thumb.jpeg.83e723c4a9bdf4ef836741406661d341.jpeg

Guess what .. I’m betting most of us here will say this is disgusting too. 

Kids should not be exposed to overt sexuality or crude behavior.  

Thing is.. your example is far, far less common than the daily occurrence of LGBTQ exposing children to twerking men and simulated sex acts for whatever narcissistic, self-loathing reasons they have. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Guess what .. I’m betting most of us here will say this is disgusting too. 

Kids should not be exposed to overt sexuality or crude behavior.  

Thing is.. your example is far, far less common than the daily occurrence of LGBTQ exposing children to twerking men and simulated sex acts for whatever narcissistic, self-loathing reasons they have. 

Ive seen @BillStime post that before. He's a drooling moron of course.

What isnt in that image?

A teacher and a classroom/public library.

Would I allow my kids to participate in such a display in any environment? Absolutely not.

Would I be livid if I found out that teachers at their school posed them in the exact same display? Yes.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, B-Man said:

And this is precisely why they want to teach Trans ideology to young kids in school…

I used to think the next civil war would be about race…but now I know it will be between those who believe in science and the suicidal death cult of Trans Ideology…

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

36 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I defer to the parents - who am I to dictate how parents raise their children?

What if your neighbor decided to tie his child up in the backyard and feed him dog food?  Its their kid right? Who would you be to complain to child protective services?

who are you to dictate how parents raise their children?

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1