Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

2 minutes ago, B-Man said:

TRUTH.

But it IS true that the simple-minded here on PPP, still use the false "the Right hates Gays" narrative.

It is all they have got.

Generating "hate" is big business for the Left.  It manufactures issues for them to politicize to gain power.  To their credit, the strategy works pretty well.  For everybody else, not so much.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

TRUTH.

But it IS true that the simple-minded here on PPP, still use the false "the Right hates Gays" narrative.

It is all they have got.

My son started dating a girl last February and after just 4 months together she said "no pressure, but when you pop the question, the answer will be 'yes'" and they've been going strong since.  An underlying issue is he's an independent and she's a liberal.  Apparently the other night they had an argument over politics and unbeknownst to him, she left their bed in the middle of the night and went to sleep on the couch.  In the morning she said "I don't know if I can marry someone who supports people who hate LBGTQ+ people." :rolleyes:

Edit:  He said to my wife a few days after it happened that "everything is fine," but she was in the room (he had his airpods in).  My wife should have asked him to blink twice if he was telling the truth.

Edited by Doc
  • Thank you (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Doc said:

My son started dating a girl last February and after just 4 months together she said "no pressure, but when you pop the question, the answer will be 'yes'" and they've been going strong since.  An underlying issue is he's an independent and she's a liberal.  Apparently the other night they had an argument over politics and unbeknownst to him, she left their bed in the middle of the night and went to sleep on the couch.  In the morning she said "I don't know if I can marry someone who supports people who hate LBGTQ+ people." :rolleyes:

Edit:  He said to my wife a few days after it happened that "everything is fine," but she was in the room (he had his airpods in).  My wife should have asked him to blink twice if he was telling the truth.

So glad my wife doesn’t feel a simple disagreement is “hate”…that would make for a very tense relationship…👍

52 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

So glad my wife doesn’t feel a simple disagreement is “hate”…that would make for a very tense relationship…👍

She (son's GF) is 20.  Still has time to grow up. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillsFanNC said:

Remember words are violence to many in the under 35 crowd.

Generally, I think people who believe words are equivalent to violence have never experienced real physical violence.  Never been in any serious physical confrontation, been punched in the face, shot at in some military conflict, or had to step in to protect somebody else from physical harm by confronting another person or persons.  When you approach the idea from the perspective of experience with actual violence it's hard to convince somebody that words are violence.   

What libs that say words are violence really mean is I don't like your opinion so demand you shut up because facts or truth don't matter.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Like (+1) 1