Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

You wish there was hypocrisy, my friend, so that you can claim the little victory you so desperately crave…Your reputation precedes you, which makes it so fun to debate you, when I can do so without those same base desires and restrictions…😎

However, my views on the subject have never changed…And I am opposed to bullying of any kind…But just because someone disagrees with you on something doesn’t make them a racist, homophobe, transphobe, a Nazi, or a bully…It just makes them a person who disagrees with you- and that’s ok…👍

PS…I’m so glad that you reposted my thread in your response, for all to see… because it proves that your argument, of me bullying, was completely fabricated and made up…so thank you…And actually it was the Trans shooter who acting as the bully that day- do you agree?

Oh the amount of twisting and turning @JaCrispythe pretzel is doing right now is hilarious.

There is only one reason for your thread and the other trans threads exist: hate.

Your keepers adore you.

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh the amount of twisting and turning @JaCrispythe pretzel is doing right now is hilarious.

There is only one reason for your thread and the other trans threads exist: hate.

Your keepers adore you.

Oh, Billsy…You can never just have a normal conversation without accusing dissenters as being the worst type of human being…

I would normally refer to this type of behavior as being “grade school”- because it’s what a child would do when they aren’t articulate enough to illustrate their own point, unable and unwilling to agree to disagree….

But I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt, because (contrary to most on this forum) I actually think you are smart enough to know what you’re doing…And that’s why I have always, and will continue to refer to you as, simply, a disingenuous poster…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

being the worst type of human being…

But you just might be - look at this gem:

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

aren’t articulate enough to illustrate their own point

Oh keep twisting @JaCrispy

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt,

I don’t need it

9 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

(contrary to most on this forum)

Don’t care about your friends

lolz

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your keepers adore you.

Acknowledging and understanding the insanity of the extreme left is not hate.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

But this just goes to show you that the mental state of @BillStime is just as delusional as a dude that thinks he can ovulate…😉

Or imagines they're engaging in verbal battles with an Army of Trump "proxies" and apologists spreading the message of their savior word-for-word.  LOL.  I didn't even vote for the guy in either 2016 and 2020 and his "tax reform" screwed me royally but billsy thinks I'm a member of his team.  As far from the truth as you can get.  And keeps referencing the guy in replies like it means something to me (and others).  Fighting the good fight against ultra MAGA extremists.  An imaginary foe dreamed up by some White House speech writer for the ventriloquist dummy President to parrot.  Just wild. 

Maybe the concept that anyone could have a distinct and individual opinion on issues based on their unique perspective is incomprehensible?  After all, who is the one quoting and parroting all these kooks and liars on Twitter all day long?   

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

Your keepers adore you.

All your posts are full of so much love. You are a walking talking cartoon caricature of a hypocrite. Lol, unbelievable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 4

35 minutes ago, Chris farley said:

And some wonder why so many use the term groomer anymore.

"Groomer".  Things have gotten so out of control that you really need to be extra careful who you take your dog to for a haircut!  Before you know it the poor little guy is on Twitter with some dude in a wig and lipstick demanding another additional letter be added to the acronym for non-binary inter-sectionals that prefer screwing their pets.  I'm sure that's coming next.

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Haha (+1) 1