Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

45 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Awe there you go - nothing like quoting the architect of anti CRT, anti DEI and anti LGTBQ BS - nice job simp! 

image.thumb.jpeg.39dbb07dda00f90450cf6398662c6a00.jpeg

It should probably worry you that the Target backlash has been so severe…

This isn’t straight men boycotting Bud Light.  They typically vote R anyway. 

This is women and suburban moms.. who Biden desperately needs. 

Tread lightly on this topic.  Dems are playing a dangerous game going all in on all aspects of the TQIA+ movement. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

Keep up the “good” work

This is why it’s evil to manipulate children and indoctrinate them with ideology they are not prepared to understand the ramifications of.  

Would you like more or less of his tragic situation?   Because your side is making this a social contagion amongst confused children crying out for help from adults who should know better. 

• Thank you (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, SCBills said:

This is why it’s evil to manipulate children and indoctrinate them with ideology they are not prepared to understand the ramifications of.  

Would you like more or less of his tragic situation?   Because your side is making this a social contagion amongst confused children crying out for help from adults who should know better. 

Yet you want to force a ten year old girl to have a baby - gtfoh.

You have no idea how much therapy these kids go through before ANYTHING happens. We are talking YEARS.

Have you talked parents and families who have a child that experiences this?

There is nothing easy about this process - no matter what your keepers tell you.

Meanwhile - 79% of those who seek this are significantly happier  with their decision. 

You freaks have NO IDEA wtf you’re talking about.

Edited by BillStime

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yet you want to force a ten year old girl to have a baby - gtfoh.

You have no idea how much therapy these kids go through before ANYTHING happens. We are talking YEARS.

Have you talked parents and families who have a child that experiences this?

There is nothing easy about this process - no matter what your keepers tell you.

Meanwhile - 79% of those who seek this are significantly happier  with their decision. 

You freaks have NO IDEA wtf you’re talking about.

I’ve been pretty consistent in our discussions here in wanting abortion access decided by state, preferably with protections for the unborn life at some point between 8-15 weeks.  

So, no, I do not want to force a ten year old to have a baby. 

Try again. 

People like you are the only ones trying to destroy the lives of children with your own personal adult ideologies you want children to be exposed to.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SCBills said:

People like you are the only ones trying to destroy the lives of children with your own personal adult ideologies you want children to be exposed to.  

People like you… lmao - lolz

Meanwhile - gun nuts pretending to care about destroying children is rich.

You have NO clue wtf you’re tasking about.

42 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Keep up the “good” work

Has nothing to do with the parents though just blame it on a politician that you don't agree with sounds about right in todays world !! 

A-1 Parenting ...

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

People like you… lmao - lolz

Meanwhile - gun nuts pretending to care about destroying children is rich.

You have NO clue wtf you’re tasking about.

The guy that says Anything goes at any age saying others have no clue 🤔

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Has nothing to do with the parents though just blame it on a politician that you don't agree with sounds about right in todays world !! 

A-1 Parenting ...

Yeah bro - and absolutely nothing to do with the rise in LGTBQ hate and bullying.

Please, by all means, keep up the hate.

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah bro - and absolutely nothing to do with the rise in LGTBQ hate and bullying.

Please, by all means, keep up the hate.

No hate here "BRO" ! What ever floats your boat which you are all for .

That said if the moral structure was more in tact in this country rather than a what ever goes mantra today there would be much less of this kind of thing happening this gender fluid thing is BS you are either male or female that is truth DNA proves it but you don't believe in proof 

If you think by cooperate America putting signage like the pony coming out from behind a Pride sign doesn't invoke a different direction of thought or influence other than the way things were intended, weather you believe or not well then we will as usual have to agree to disagree .

The original meaning for a rainbow was god's promise to never flood the earth again & look what it means now talk about turning something in a different direction . Then saying that these people doing provocatively sexual things in parades in public in front of children & blaspheming jesus in ways sexually weather you believe or not as normal & just not right so come on .

If after the age of consent a young person/adult wants to make a decision about their personal gender orientation then have at it but leave the kids out of it & parental morals & what is real/truth need to be brought back into the equation instead of the - what ever you want sweet heart yah we will just go with it parenting of today .

Social media has a ton to do with the down fall of morals in the world today too !

Like you & others here they can post what ever they want be it truth or lies with no or very little policing if you will & any one can get a hold of it & believe it as truth when in fact it's anything but then run with it .

Just like the Russia thing & even after a 4 yr investigation proves things people still say what they WANT to believe instead of what is proven to be truth which is the same with gender fluidity .

I've put it in a context of this before and although you all twist this - it's a METAPHOR !!

if you take a metric nut & a standard bolt and put them together it can be made to work given enough force but that isn't the way it was intended to be .

Stated in a song from years ago one line says it all - "You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything" truer words have never been spoken and most of America today is sitting on their ass and not standing up for what is right . SO keep pushing the anything goes train of thought & everything will get better .

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

7 hours ago, BillStime said:

So - you think it makes sense to ostracize and bully these people? 

Make this make sense.

Not at all…And I never said that…

I simply responded to your question of why suicide rates are so high in that community…

It’s got to be extremely difficult to live incongruent to nature…And the mental war raging on the inside of these people likely contributes to an unbearable depression…It’s extremely sad…

These people don’t deserve bullying, but rather our prayers…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

👆same guy👇

I think you may be confusing “bullying” with the recognition that we have a major mental illness crisis that needs to be dealt with…And by dealing with it, I don’t mean affirming it…

Otherwise, as we have seen in recent years, the insane will be running the asylum- and none of us should want that…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, JaCrispy said:

I think you may be confusing “bullying” with the recognition that we have a major mental illness crisis that needs to be dealt with…And by dealing with it, I don’t mean affirming it…

Otherwise, as we have seen in recent years, the insane will be running the asylum- and none of us should want that…👍

No, I'm not confusing anything... I'm calling you out for your hypocrisy.

Your keepers love keeping you distracted while they whittle away at YOUR rights.

6 hours ago, BillStime said:

No, I'm not confusing anything... I'm calling you out for your hypocrisy.

Your keepers love keeping you distracted while they whittle away at YOUR rights.

You wish there was hypocrisy, my friend, so that you can claim the little victory you so desperately crave…Your reputation precedes you, which makes it so fun to debate you, when I can do so without those same base desires and restrictions…😎

However, my views on the subject have never changed…And I am opposed to bullying of any kind…But just because someone disagrees with you on something doesn’t make them a racist, homophobe, transphobe, a Nazi, or a bully…It just makes them a person who disagrees with you- and that’s ok…👍

PS…I’m so glad that you reposted my thread in your response, for all to see… because it proves that your argument, of me bullying, was completely fabricated and made up…so thank you…And actually it was the Trans shooter who acted as the bully that day- don’t you agree?

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Like in Dodgeball…. You’re not a pirate Steve!! 

• Haha (+1) 1