Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

SO MUCH WINNING

Just wait till you see what they’ll do and how they’ll react when they’re adults and start asking wtf did mom and mom let me become a woman. 

Where is the Nashville manifesto 

Edited by Big Blitz

43 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

We are not talking about gay or straight…we are talking about a religious cult (paid for by billionaire elites) that is brainwashing weak minded people into destroying what nature created- just to satisfy a “socially constructed” stereotype of what it means to be male or female…

It’s a sick and twisted EXPERIMENT, and borderline evil imo…

So - you have experience dealing with families and children experiencing these issues?  It's just FAKE?

41 minutes ago, BillStime said:

So - you have experience dealing with families and children experiencing these issues?  It's just FAKE?

Absolutely! I used to drive a truck with a Transgender, who was in the process of growing out his titties…I would see the endless medication he would take on a daily basis..:And he would even confide in me how mentally F’d up he and his other trans friends were…I really felt bad for him because he seemed like a nice guy…

You have to understand that “Transgender” is not just about gender dysphoria…It’s an umbrella term for people who, who are “outsiders” and just looking to fit in to the latest trend, or people who have mental disorders, or people who are just generally depressed from certain traumatic experience, or it can just be people who like to do things typically associated with the opposite sex..:

So, you’re a female that likes to work on cars…so you’re a guy who’s into fashion…so what?

But by teaching and encouraging kids that they’re in the wrong body, society is only reinforcing the same gender stereotypes that the Left has fought against for generations…

”Nope! If you do this, you must be a girl…if you act that way, then maybe you’re a boy…”

And again, I cannot overstate this, but the transgender movement is NOT a grassroots movement…It is being bought and paid for by wealthy globalists (Warren Buffett and Bill Gates pumping billions into gender education and entertainment industry, just to name a few) to, not only make money off of lifetime customers, but to destabilize society and rebuild it into a new age authoritarian State…”Transgender” is just the top of the iceberg, and the pathway to Trans Humanism…👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Absolutely! I used to drive a truck with a Transgender, who was in the process of growing out his titties…I would see the endless medication he would take on a daily basis..:And he would even confide in me how mentally F’d up he and his other trans friends were…I really felt bad for him because he seemed like a nice guy…

You have to understand that “Transgender” is not just about gender dysphoria…It’s an umbrella term for people who, who are “outsiders” and just looking to fit in to the latest trend, or people who have mental disorders, or people who are just generally depressed from certain traumatic experience, or it can just be people who like to do things typically associated with the opposite sex..:

So, you’re a female that likes to work on cars…so you’re a guy who’s into fashion…so what?

But by teaching and encouraging kids that they’re in the wrong body, society is only reinforcing the same gender stereotypes that the Left has fought against for generations…

”Nope! If you do this, you must be a girl…if you act that way, then maybe you’re a boy…”

And again, I cannot overstate this, but the transgender movement is NOT a grassroots movement…It is being bought and paid for by wealthy globalists (Warren Buffett and Bill Gates pumping billions into gender education and entertainment industry, just to name a few) to, not only make money off of lifetime customers, but to destabilize society and rebuild it into a new age authoritarian State…”Transgender” is just the top of the iceberg, and the pathway to Trans Humanism…👍

Yet, close to 80% of Transgender people are happy who seek that care and less than 1% opt to detransition.

Majority of trans adults are happier after transitioning, survey finds

Study Finds Long-Term Mental Health Benefits of Gender-Affirming Surgery for Transgender Individuals

New Study Shows Transgender People Who Receive Gender-Affirming Surgery Are Significantly Less Likely To Experience Psychological Distress Or Suicidal Ideation

Study Finds Long-Term Mental Health Benefits of Gender-Affirming Surgery for Transgender Individuals

The trans community has finally contributed to society in a positive way. They renovated our office and so not to offend anyone there are no longer men's and women's bathrooms. They have installed private unisex bathrooms and I'm loving it. You will probably see me get to post more during normal business hours now. Very relaxing in here 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

‘Unreported detail’ may shed light on Covenant shooter’s motive while we wait (and wait) for manifesto

It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything from our stunning media firefighters or our brave Biden administration regarding March’s deadly shooting at Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee. Six innocent people are still dead, and we still don’t have any idea as to why.

Well, we have an idea … a trans shooter shot up a Christian school, the same Christian school she had attended. And then there’s this interesting little detail of which we were previously unaware:

If a school shooter specifically detoured to attack a Muslim religious symbol I don't think there'd be much dispute about whether it was a religious hate motivated crime.

Yeah, we’d hear from the media and Biden administration pretty quickly. As quickly as we heard from the media and Biden administration right after the Covenant shooting, until they found out who the shooter was, that is.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/18/unreported-detail-may-shed-light-on-covenant-shooters-motive-while-we-wait-and-wait-for-manifesto/

• Agree 3

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

‘Unreported detail’ may shed light on Covenant shooter’s motive while we wait (and wait) for manifesto

It’s been a while since we’ve heard anything from our stunning media firefighters or our brave Biden administration regarding March’s deadly shooting at Covenant School in Nashville, Tennessee. Six innocent people are still dead, and we still don’t have any idea as to why.

Well, we have an idea … a trans shooter shot up a Christian school, the same Christian school she had attended. And then there’s this interesting little detail of which we were previously unaware:

If a school shooter specifically detoured to attack a Muslim religious symbol I don't think there'd be much dispute about whether it was a religious hate motivated crime.

Yeah, we’d hear from the media and Biden administration pretty quickly. As quickly as we heard from the media and Biden administration right after the Covenant shooting, until they found out who the shooter was, that is.

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2023/05/18/unreported-detail-may-shed-light-on-covenant-shooters-motive-while-we-wait-and-wait-for-manifesto/

Adam is also the first man created by Allah in Islam.

"Allah created Adam with His Hand and breathed into him his soul created by Him, and told His angels to prostrate to him. Allah created Adam from dust. Allah created Adam, and from him He created his wife, and from their progeny He created men and women."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1