Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

1 minute ago, ChiGoose said:

While it should be possible for a minor to override parental consent in some cases, the burden for doing so should be very high.

Also, this whole “anyone I disagree with is a commie / Marxist / fascist” crap is childish and unserious. It says more about the poster than whoever they are talking about.

I completely agree…I can’t stand when people do that- along with when people are told they are in a cult for disagreeing…👍

I disagree with Liberals and conservatives alike- it doesn’t make them Communists or fascists…

But when I DO see Communist or fascist ideology being injected, I have no problem calling it out…👍

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

Just now, BillsFanNC said:

Something tells me the law won't cover children seeking cis gender affirming care to get breast implants at 13 without parental consent.

But the “law” will force a 10 year old to deliver a baby.

You freaks are losing 

Yeah, sure.

NBC News: Nashville shooter's motive remains unclear

Hale-450x257.jpg

https://hotair.com/john-s-2/2023/04/14/nbc-news-nashville-shooters-motive-remains-unclear-n543982

I’m starting to get the same feeling I had when the FBI couldn’t figure out why a left-wing nut with a list of Republican office holders in his pocket shot up a bunch of Republicans at a baseball field in 2017. The answer seemed obvious to most people but since there wasn’t a message saying “I’m going to kill Republicans” in the shooter’s handwriting the FBI was at a loss. And here we are again with the local police and the FBI looking over the Nashville shooter’s writings and unable to see a motive.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

But the “law” will force a 10 year old to deliver a baby.

You freaks are losing 

Lol…Hey look! The guy who advocates for kids cutting off dick$ is calling other people freaks- how adorable! 😉

It reminds me of the Seinfeld episode where Jerry had a dream that a cheeseburger was eating him🤣🤣🤣

5 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

Hey @ChiGoose I've got news for you.  You may not be a card carrying commie, but you do indeed support them.

Maybe that’s what he was referring to…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, JaCrispy said:

Lol…Hey look! The guy who advocates for kids cutting off dick$ is calling other people freaks- how adorable! 😉

I’m not advocating for anything other than keep your fn nose out of what parents do and think is best for their children.

And that goes for women’s reproduction rights as well you freakn communists.

And now you idiots will throw in - but but but but Washington State senate - gtfoh 

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I’m not advocating for anything other than keep your fn nose out of what parents do and think is best for their children.

And that goes for women’s reproduction rights as well you freakn communists.

And now you idiots will throw in - but but but but Washington State senate - gtfoh 

Does a parent have the right to convince their kid they need their arm cut off? How about a big toe? 

Oh right- just the penis…🤔

Edited by JaCrispy

31 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

While it should be possible for a minor to override parental consent in some cases, the burden for doing so should be very high.

Also, this whole “anyone I disagree with is a commie / Marxist / fascist” crap is childish and unserious. It says more about the poster than whoever they are talking about.

the left says anyone who disagrees with them is a nazi

• Like (+1) 2

17 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Alex, I’ll take things that aren’t happening for $1000.

But that’s basically your argument when taken to it’s logical conclusion- that the parent should have the right to consent in removing healthy body parts from their child…

The problem becomes we know there are sick and twisted adults out there, like the mother of Jazz Jennings, who never wanted a boy- and realized she could make big money on tv by convincing her son that he was a girl…

Now Jazz, as an adult, is unhappy as F, doesn’t want to continue with certain treatments, and is attracted to females as if he were a normal heterosexual male- but can’t have a normal relationship because his mom f’d up his life for her own narcissistic reasons…

And that’s why kids need to be protected- from whacked out parents, and pharmaceutical companies that only see dollar signs and seek to prey on them…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

3 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

But that’s basically your argument when taken to it’s logical conclusion- that the parent should have the right to consent in removing healthy body parts from their child…

The problem becomes we know there are sick and twisted adults out there, like the mother of Jazz Jennings, who never wanted a boy- and realized she could make big money on tv by convincing her son that he was a girl…

Now Jazz, as an adult, is unhappy as F, doesn’t want to continue with certain treatments, and is attracted to females as if he were a normal heterosexual male- but can’t have a normal relationship because his mom f’d up his life for her own narcissistic reasons…

And that’s why kids need to be protected- from whacked out parents, and pharmaceutical companies that only see dollar signs and seek to prey on them…👍

How does one go about having a sex change? What are the steps that must happen?  Do you think it is as simple as deciding one day to take your kids to a mall kiosk to get their ears pierced? 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

How does one go about having a sex change? What are the steps that must happen?  Do you think it is as simple as deciding one day to take your kids to a mall kiosk to get their ears pierced? 

I understand this, but are you aware that Jazz’s mother started brainwashing him when he was an infant?

Around age 2-3 Jazz was asking his mother when the good fairy was gonna come take his penis and give him a vaj?

Now, I don’t know about where you come from, but what the hell kid is gonna know anything about that crap if an adult isn’t planting stuff in their heads?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

Edited by JaCrispy

1 hour ago, ChiGoose said:

so parents are  allowed to make the decision that their kid can change genders but if they say their kid can’t change genders the kid is taken by the state?  I thought you wanted government out of the trans decisions? It doesn’t seem like the parents have any control of it any longer right? 

2 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

so parents are  allowed to make the decision that their kid can change genders but if they say their kid can’t change genders the kid is taken by the state?  I thought you wanted government out of the trans decisions? It doesn’t seem like the parents have any control of it any longer right? 

What part of “the burden should be very high” was confusing to you?

16 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I understand this, but are you aware that Jazz’s mother started brainwashing him when he was an infant?

Around age 2-3 Jazz was asking his mother when the good fairy was gonna come take his penis and give him a vaj?

Now, I don’t know about where you come from, but what the hell kid is gonna know anything about that crap if an adult isn’t planting stuff in their heads?

Come On Reaction GIF by GIPHY News

I don’t know Jazz Jennings but after finding her on Twitter - she would despise pathetic simps like you

7 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

What part of “the burden should be very high” was confusing to you?

Come on, man- I know you are not that naive…You know, just as well as everyone else, that the goal is to remove all barriers, so that it like buying advil at the corner store…

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Come on, man- I know you are not that naive…You know, just as well as everyone else, that the goal is to remove all barriers, so that it like buying advil at the corner store…

I mean, that’s dumb and not true. So no, I’m not going to agree with an obviously false claim. 

• Eyeroll 1