Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

10 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Live Free or Die" just died.

School Can Keep Student’s Transgender Status Secret From Parents, NH Supreme Court Rules

by Jane Coleman

A policy that allows school staff to keep a child’s transgender status a secret does not violate a parent’s fundamental rights under the New Hampshire constitution, the state’s Supreme Court has held. The policy was challenged by a New Hampshire mother who sued the Manchester school district after finding out from a teacher that her minor child (identified as M.C.) had asked school staff and students to be called by a name typically associated with the opposite sex.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2024/09/school-can-keep-students-transgender-status-secret-from-parents-nh-supreme-court-rules/

Then homeschool. It’s no different than school staff reporting abuse to authorities without telling parents. 

3 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

It’s no different than school staff reporting abuse to authorities without telling parents. 

You have no idea what you just admitted.

Sad

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I just read that page. She's furious at her father for telling her "it will get better." 

Imagine living in a world where the fundamental reality that educators instill in children and teenagers is that they are going through tremendous changes, and things will balance out for them as their brains and hormones slow down from the crazy processes that's raging within all of them?

Instead, they are telling inherently  imbalanced teenagers that they are in the wrong bodies, and if they just change their sex they will feel "normal."

Turns out this sad tormented person's father was right and who she should have been listening  to.  

Every bit of the above is by design.

• Like (+1) 1

Trans inspired violence is becoming a massive issue & I don’t say that in a condescending or hateful way .. it’s something that needs to be addressed by people who have the ability to have a nuanced conversation on this topic. 

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

Trans inspired violence is becoming a massive issue & I don’t say that in a condescending or hateful way .. it’s something that needs to be addressed by people who have the ability to have a nuanced conversation on this topic. 

Who would have thought creating a society where up is down and down is up, 2 plus 2 = 5 bc math is racist, and telling our 7 year old boys they could be girls was going to have massive repercussions…..most of which we haven’t come close to seeing yet.   

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Who would have thought creating a society where up is down and down is up, 2 plus 2 = 5 bc math is racist, and telling our 7 year old boys they could be girls was going to have massive repercussions…..most of which we haven’t come close to seeing yet.   

Brought to you by design by Marxists.

7 hours ago, SCBills said:

I have yet to hear of violence against trans people, much less the "trans genocide" they've been talking about. 

5 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

If you hate yourself...

On 9/4/2024 at 11:25 AM, Roundybout said:

Then homeschool. It’s no different than school staff reporting abuse to authorities without telling parents. 

I am trying to figure out what you mean here, do you think telling children they can't embrace their mental illness is child abuse? 

• 2 weeks later...