Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

• BillsFanNC changed the title to Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN
On 8/1/2024 at 9:10 AM, BillsFanNC said:

So apparently… a really strong actual female….You are such a tool

Edited by TH3
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, TH3 said:

So apparently… a really strong actual female….You are such a tool

Many on your side have difficulty defining what an “actual female” is. This includes a mid-60s “doctor” that posts here regularly. Are you able to help us all out? You don’t seem bright enough to be a biologist so I have my doubts. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Biden is Mentally Fit said:

Many on your side have difficulty defining what an “actual female” is. This includes a mid-60s “doctor” that posts here regularly. Are you able to help us all out? You don’t seem bright enough to be a biologist so I have my doubts. 

You are 100% obsessed with trans people. It’s really weird. Hyper fixations are a sign of ADHD, do you need some pills?

25 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

You are 100% obsessed with trans people. It’s really weird. Hyper fixations are a sign of ADHD, do you need some pills?

I have dealt with trans children since I started teaching in 2013 and I want to help them, you do not want to help them. I don't want people telling children that they can change their sex anymore than telling they can change their species, both are delusions. If an adult wants to pretend they are what they are not, so long as I am not forced to pretend, they can do what they want. You believe I should validate this delusion, you are wrong.

54 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have dealt with trans children since I started teaching in 2013 and I want to help them, you do not want to help them. I don't want people telling children that they can change their sex anymore than telling they can change their species, both are delusions. If an adult wants to pretend they are what they are not, so long as I am not forced to pretend, they can do what they want. You believe I should validate this delusion, you are wrong.

Can you tell me how many trans children under your tutorage have had the full physical surgery?

8 hours ago, Roundybout said:

Can you tell me how many trans children under your tutorage have had the full physical surgery?

I have had two get surgery that I am certain of because we stay in touch, I have several others who likely did it. The two who stay in touch both have hard times keeping jobs and both at one point worked for Disney during the transition period. One of them is a 6'1" broad shouldered "women" who can't find dates, and is very unhappy. Telling people that the world will agree to their delusions is wrong, telling them that as a psychologist is evil. 

9 hours ago, Roundybout said:

The bottom line is that kids are easily influenced and might be convinced to do something extremely life altering. The problem is there is no going back. I seen a video of a girl who transitioned to a man, she was balding and sad, all before the age of 20. Our brains aren't fully developed until 25. You want to transition after that? Fine.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

I have had two get surgery that I am certain of because we stay in touch, I have several others who likely did it. The two who stay in touch both have hard times keeping jobs and both at one point worked for Disney during the transition period. One of them is a 6'1" broad shouldered "women" who can't find dates, and is very unhappy. Telling people that the world will agree to their delusions is wrong, telling them that as a psychologist is evil. 

How old were they when they had the surgery?

20 minutes ago, Roundybout said:

How old were they when they had the surgery?

Both were between 18-22 when all surgeries were done. Both had it scheduled for right after high school graduation, so they would not miss school. It is generally broken up into at least 2 separate surgeries and they could schedule the second until the first had healed. Both are good people who had mentally ill parents and at this point in there life- one is 26 and one is 23- are very unhappy because they went through all this pain and nothing inproved. Helping them means accepting the truth and helping them love themselves 

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, Orlando Buffalo said:

Both were between 18-22 when all surgeries were done. Both had it scheduled for right after high school graduation, so they would not miss school. It is generally broken up into at least 2 separate surgeries and they could schedule the second until the first had healed. Both are good people who had mentally ill parents and at this point in there life- one is 26 and one is 23- are very unhappy because they went through all this pain and nothing inproved. Helping them means accepting the truth and helping them love themselves 

So, they made adult decisions as adults? I thought you were going to say they had the surgery at 12-14 like a lot of the hand-wringing is. 

The truth is, that kind of surgery is impossibly rare below the age of 18. Astonishingly rare, if it happens at all. Typical treatment at that age is counseling and maybe hormonal therapy in extreme circumstances. 

10 hours ago, Roundybout said:

So, they made adult decisions as adults? I thought you were going to say they had the surgery at 12-14 like a lot of the hand-wringing is. 

The truth is, that kind of surgery is impossibly rare below the age of 18. Astonishingly rare, if it happens at all. Typical treatment at that age is counseling and maybe hormonal therapy in extreme circumstances. 

It is not "astonishingly" rare to give them hormone blockers, which is a permanent effect, many of the kids who were trans for a short period had parents who gave them puberty blockers, which is bad for the kid. I think you are badly missing the point that I, and most conservative, believe with trans people. Don't pretend trans people are not mentally ill, don't make me support their delusions, don't let them play women's sports, and don't put them in front of impressionable kids and lie to them. 

What's that shirt he's wearing?

Oh.

Climate. Trans. Woke. DEI. Open borders. Hamas.

Demoralization > Destabilization > Crisis 

Guess where we are?

All different fingers on the same commie fist.

Wake. Up.