Transsurrection: All the documented events that aren't happening. TRANS WOMEN ARE MEN

56 minutes ago, BillsFanNC said:

They aren't after your kids.

It's too late to turn back now. Tarheel has, like the children he worries about when he's not dreaming up new ways to evade the auto-censor, been mesmerized by that compelling drag queen. I now expect him to write-in Barney Frank and to march in his Village People scientist costume on Pride day in NC.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/3rd-strike-trans-rape-suspect-080011578.html

Tremaine "Tremayne" Deon Carroll, 51, is an incarcerated biological male who identifies as a woman and faces two charges of forcible rape and one of "dissuading a witness from testifying" in Madera County, according to a criminal complaint first obtained by the website 4W, and later reported by Reduxx.

Carroll is one of several female-identifying biological males represented by the American Civil Liberties Union, Transgender Law Center and Lambda Legal who intervened to oppose WoLF's lawsuit in August 2023. In sworn testimony, Carroll stated, "I know what it feels like to live in fear and to carry the weight of the past abuse by men. But I am not a threat."

Less than a year later, Carroll would be accused of rape.

Yes you can make this up. I can make up dozens of scenarios, many of which will come true in the near future.

That's because im.actually awake and realize where we are at.