Important warning

And the igloo dweller wears baby blue smurf pajamas when clubbing baby seals.  :lol:

345989[/snapback]

I just so love the way their eyes cross when you hit them just right. But so many people like cats, too. Go figure.

without wearing gloves.

My older sister did gardening over the weekend and got a terrible infection from not wearing gloves. I can't remember what it was called but it ended up in her elbow with it swelling to 3 times it's normal size and she is on 2 antibiotics. She could have lost her arm. Some kind of staf infection.

So wear those gloves people

I always thought tetanus was from rusty metal, but it is in Dirt and Dust also. Get a Tetanus Booster Vaccine every 10 years.

I always thought tetanus was from rusty metal, but it is in Dirt and Dust also. Get a Tetanus Booster Vaccine every 10 years.

346051[/snapback]

NO - It started with a C or S sounded like "CELL U Cides" "Cell u Osis" something like that

346051[/snapback]

NO - It started with a C or S sounded like "CELL U Cides" "Cell u Osis" something like that

346197[/snapback]

Probably Cellulitus. I see it a lot in the military and have yet to figure out what it really is. :doh::huh:

NO - It started with a C or S sounded like "CELL U Cides"  "Cell u Osis"  something like that

Probably Cellulitus. I see it a lot in the military and have yet to figure out what it really is.  :P  :lol:

Yep. That's what the doctor said I had. Basically, a staph infection.