The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, Pokebball said:

charges & indictments is what I said, right?

A sitting president can't be charged by DoJ and it's highly unlikely that a state AG would charge one. 

So if Trump couldn't be charged during his term, how have you been waiting on charges for him for 7 years? 

Frankly, catching 91 charges over 4 indictments in multiple jurisdictions in just two years is a pretty prolific crime wave...

• Like (+1) 1

11 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

A sitting president can't be charged by DoJ and it's highly unlikely that a state AG would charge one. 

So if Trump couldn't be charged during his term, how have you been waiting on charges for him for 7 years? 

Frankly, catching 91 charges over 4 indictments in multiple jurisdictions in just two years is a pretty prolific crime wave...

I didn't say legal charges either

1 hour ago, Tenhigh said:

Technically being married with 3 kids can cause involuntary celibacy, but what an incredibly weird thing for @Ron Burgundy to accuse anyone of, and totally out of the blue. Really makes you wonder...

I only recently learned of the term "incels" and from a lib.  And they're the only ones who use it. 

Technically being married with 3 kids can cause involuntary celibacy, but what an incredibly weird thing for @Ron Burgundy to accuse anyone of, and totally out of the blue. Really makes you wonder...

I was going to reply with something similar but he's making that up.

People with chronic negativity have a reason for it.  He doesn't strike me as a Boomer (like 90% of the grumpy old bastard conservative posters here).

Not that I have anything against older people,  just the ones that are excessively negative.  

18 minutes ago, Doc said:

I only recently learned of the term "incels" and from a lib.  And they're the only ones who use it. 

Yes because you aren't in the know it's a liberal thing.   

and here I thought it was because you were a Jesuit priest...

Edited by Joe Ferguson forever

4 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

I was going to reply with something similar but he's making that up.

People with chronic negativity have a reason for it.  He doesn't strike me as a Boomer (like 90% of the grumpy old bastard conservative posters here).

Not that I have anything against older people,  just the ones that are excessively negative.  

Yes because you aren't in the know it's a liberal thing.   

What was the purpose of calling someone you don't know an incel? 

4 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

and here I thought it was because you were a Jesuit priest...

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952vsivjdkb86s7pu1yx

• Haha (+1) 1

ATLANTA — A defendant in the sweeping election-interference case against former president Donald Trump and 18 others in Fulton County, Ga., became the first to plead guilty on Friday. He also agreed to testify against others.

Sign up for Fact Checker, our weekly review of what's true, false or in-between in politics.

Scott Hall, a 59-year-old bail bondsman who prosecutors alleged played a wide-ranging role in efforts to overturn Trump’s loss in Georgia, pleaded guilty to five counts of conspiracy to commit intentional interference with the performance of election duties. The felony charges were reduced to misdemeanors because of Hall’s status as a first-time offender.

Hall agreed to serve five years of probation and, importantly for the prosecution’s case, to testify “truthfully in this case and all further proceedings.” That could affect the fortunes of those with whom he is alleged to have interacted, including pro-Trump lawyer Sidney Powell, whose own trial in the case is set to begin Oct. 23, as well as former Justice Department lawyer Jeffrey Clark.

One looming question in the case is how high into the Trump campaign’s hierarchy Hall’s reach extended — and whether the former president or Rudy Giuliani, another co-defendant who led efforts to prove that election fraud had tainted the race, ever interacted with him.

According to an email written by then-state GOP Chairman David Shafer, Hall was acting at the request of David Bossie, the Republican operative, onetime deputy Trump campaign manager, chairman of the conservative activist group Citizens United — and a relative of Hall’s. Bossie did not respond to requests for comment.

Hall’s plea was one of multiple victories logged Friday by Fulton County District Attorney Fani T. Willis. The other wins came when a judge denied efforts by Clark and three other co-defendants to move their cases to federal court.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/national-security/2023/09/29/judge-denies-jeffrey-clark-request-move-his-case-federal-court/

9 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Water the forests.

There are no limits to his stupidity. 

And some people want him to be their dictator.

That’s right there with using the whole bleach thing amazing

Just now, Kemp said:

Man gets physically assaulted. Trump makes fun of him.

And his followers are good Christians for morality?

You can't make this crap up.

I don’t know which was worse him actually saying that, or the fact that there were people that actually laughed at that in the crowd

14 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

That’s right there with using the whole bleach thing amazing

I don’t know which was worse him actually saying that, or the fact that there were people that actually laughed at that in the crowd

It's easily the latter.

In normal times, he would have been booed off the stage, but normal times are gone.

Being pure scum is now an asset to the good Christian people.

Just now, Tommy Callahan said:

It's Saturday and the walls are still up

Another one who doesn't understand how the judicial system works.

Granted, if Trump becomes President again, there will be no need for real trials.