The Walls be Closing

Kemp

1 minute ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

TM was doing something wrong.  He was beating Zimmerman quite badly.  It was the most important part of the case.  

He was provoked. Dark night, a trouble maker stalking him. Zim knew what he was doing. His actions with other people after the incident show what a trouble maker he was. 

• Eyeroll 1

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

He was provoked. Dark night, a trouble maker stalking him. Zim knew what he was doing. His actions with other people after the incident show what a trouble maker he was. 

So, if someone is following you. instead of seeking safety, its golden to attack them?  

2 hours ago, Chris farley said:

yeah, thats kinda how law works.

crazy, huh

Doesn't matter what the mob thinks, its what the jury of the peers votes does

Good to hear that if Trump is convicted by a jury of his peers that you and the other Trump supporters here will simply and calmly accept the findings of the jury.

Don't fret.

I understand that you'll be bloodthirsty with rage and vengeance if that miscarriage of justice takes place.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, no Trump supporters will comment on Trump's reaction to 9/11 while it happened.

I wonder why?

• Eyeroll 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

For defending myself? 

Defending yourself...against someone watching you?  So basically if someone looks at you wrong you think you're justified in assaulting them?  Come on now, just admit you've lost in this case and move on.  No need to go Simple Jack to defend your position.

• Like (+1) 2

26 minutes ago, Doc said:

Defending yourself...against someone watching you?  So basically if someone looks at you wrong you think you're justified in assaulting them?  Come on now, just admit you've lost in this case and move on.  No need to go Simple Jack to defend your position.

He was being followed. Stop acting like the killer was just minding his own business, he inserted himself into the actions of two people minding their own business 

Zimmerman was a trouble maker and he found it and got to use the gun he wanted to use 

22 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

but you weren't threatened

By being followed by some dude? Zimmerman got up close enough to two people minding their own damn business to have a fight start. 

16 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

By being followed by some dude? Zimmerman got up close enough to two people minding their own damn business to have a fight start. 

Thinking someone is following you is a right to plunk 'em? I live in the wild west we don't have that. I don't want that.

• Thank you (+1) 2

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/9-11-trump-tallest-building-manhattan-b2164420.html

Trump supporters here seem unable to come up with anything to justify this.

Wondering if any of them lost someone in 9/11. Normally I would say no, but after guys like Cruz bent over for Trump, I guess that wouldn't even slow them down in their devotion.

What a bunch of spineless nothings.

• Eyeroll 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

He was being followed. Stop acting like the killer was just minding his own business, he inserted himself into the actions of two people minding their own business 

Zimmerman was a trouble maker and he found it and got to use the gun he wanted to use 

So what?  It wasn't even his neighborhood.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Joe Ferguson forever said:

He’s a disgusting pile of diarrhea which MAGAs lick up

Who on this board loves rolling in Trump diarrhea the most?  Answer truthfully. 

Personally I hope he does go to jail.  I am tired of him acting like an a@@#ole almost as much as I am tired of you guys acting hysterically over everything the man does (and sometimes doesn't) do.

• Thank you (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/9-11-trump-tallest-building-manhattan-b2164420.html

Trump supporters here seem unable to come up with anything to justify this.

Wondering if any of them lost someone in 9/11. Normally I would say no, but after guys like Cruz bent over for Trump, I guess that wouldn't even slow them down in their devotion.

What a bunch of spineless nothings.

Are there any Trump supporters here?

Now, I do see quite a bit of Trump hate!

• Thank you (+1) 2